Music when Studying (1 Viewer)

HSC
Is it better to have music/podcasts on when you study? It's because I can't go 10 minutes studying without music, but people say it's counterproductive.

Thanks

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I WISHHH I could listen to music while studying, I need silence or regular ambient background noise, or white noise but definitely no music. can't multi task like that welpp

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Is it better to have music/podcasts on when you study? It's because I can't go 10 minutes studying without music, but people say it's counterproductive.

Thanks
imo no music is better for past papers and i can't be bothered to turn on music for textbook questions most of the time

C_master

HSC
Well when I go through work that is relatively easy and doesn't need that much brainpower; I abuse music

...xD

HSC

Thanks
I used to think that all music is just hindering progress but I've recently found out that some types of soft piano music helps me to calm down and concentrate really well

hayden2402

HSC
Just don't listen to music with lyrics, otherwise the lyrics will flow through your head and not the information you're studying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)