music and drama?? (1 Viewer)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
I did extention Jap and drama... I did my speaking assesment then 2 days later did my performances... Not fun times, but it feels extra better when its over.

toms

I do music and drama!! There are two at my school who do. Just me and another guy.

Worst bloody decision of my life if you ask me. I should have done art. Music is a stupid subject.

How are you finding it?

AngelSG86

My best friend does music, drama AND art. She was totally freaking last week. But now most of them are done. I had drama and a society and culture PIP so I was going kinda crazy too. Trying to prioritize one or the other.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
My friend had Music, Drama, Art and Extension 2 Major Work

skankit

i love doing music and drama, coz ir eally enjoy them both, but sometimes it gets a bit too much!!

well music is crap atm because i like forgot to print out my compositions coz i had my drama performance on friday... which sucks. i think music is way more subjective than drama, which totally sucks, like its so hard to get a good mark on an instrument that isnt piano or violin, and like you cant just change your instrument to please the markers, whereas drama its easier to pick a general sorta piece that the markers will like

its good because at my school most people do like all science and stuff, so they always have soo much more to study, while im sitting at home bludging coz like half my hsc is finished :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)