Music 2 essay - bit of a problem (1 Viewer)

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
hey um I'm the only person doing music 2 at my school and i was timetabled with the music 1 class so I've had barely any class time with a teacher to focus on core and additional pieces for the essay. I'm fine for the aural but I was wondering if by any chance anyone had some notes on a core piece that i could use???

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
oh yeah btw if u do just pm me im quite happy to return notes for other subjects or something

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
you can't have notes on a piece that you haven't studied, because you need the score to accuratley quote from it. There are some good notes on other pieces in this board which you should have a look at. If you are very very stuck, e-mail me and i'll see what i can do in terms of fixing you up with a song and some notes. You really should have done this before though.

Also, if you are REALLY stuck, a good thing to do is just use the piece you played for your Core as your selected work. That way, you know how it goes like the back of your hand and you (hopefully) should be able to quote from it without too much trouble,

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
yeah dw im not that stuck i just sorta realised that i had only done 2 pieces in enough detail so i was looking for a bit extra to add in if needs be - but its all good :) ive found some other stuff but thx anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)