Music 1: Did anyone use the transcript paper? (1 Viewer)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I didn't. We've never had it for any of our past exams! We we supposed to use it

toms

i think you mean the manuscript paper...and no. i was too afraid! i notated some stuff in the normal answer section, but using the manuscript they might think that you know what key it was in, and got it wrong... etc. i didnt really have time either. what a waste of paper.

Last edited:

timrie6

HSC
N/A
oh...yes...lol...manuscript...thats what i said...*looks around*

KevinCooper

yeah I didn't use it, wasn't really a need plus i didn't have the time to start writing actual notes. with music 1, you can get more marks just by graphing what you think is happening, eg. graphing the pitch of an instrument

i suppose its a bit late now to say that

cheers to the living end for making it into the exam, and hows about the 'variations on america' it was AWFULly nice to listen to (after a few playings). pretty cool too

django_

HSC
lol too funny havin TLE in there couldnt help singing it in my head hehe but it was easier to answer cuz i know the song off by heart... n that variations of america was shit man bloody hell argh it pissed me off lol but meh its all over now YAY! :D

DJGerber

3rd Year BIT @ UTS
HSC
I didn't use it. We only had it for maybe one of our internal assessment tasks - they didn't even bother to include it in our trials.

jessica2686

3rd question

Does anyone know the name to the 3rd Song?? The one that uses all the voices and sounded really cool!!???

nic0428

HSC
N/A
i dont think anyone have time to use it.haha
anyway....
i did shit..:(

Yeah I used it but only to notate some simple drum rhythms from the first question. Other than that I really found no need for it (eg. tone colour). I dont think anyone else from my class used it..?

serenesorrow

I didn't use it for anything.

HAHAHA that middle section of the variations was terrible. Being "technicool" for the sake of it is gay.

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
well i duno about music 1 but our music teacher said that you have to use the manuscript paper they dont give it to you for no reason.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
nic0428 said:
i dont think anyone have time to use it.haha
anyway....
i did shit..:(
dont worry so did i :(
i had a mind blank in the first 2 questions
i forgot everything

Circles

HSC
Nope :eek:... didnt think there was much point to it.. the paper they gave was fine :)

kylie_robbo

gabn said:
mas que nada - the idea of north was the group is a nice brazilain song
Ah... Mas Que Nada is Spanish, and it means "A little of Nothing"... and The Idea of North are a fantastic group: Christian too... I saw Mas Que Nada performed live at BlackStump 2002 - great performance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)