• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

muse!! (1 Viewer)

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
i am going to marry matt bellamy so he can sing and play his guitar for me everyday!! Hehe nah.... Muse are a really good band - they are soooo musical. They can actually write/play music that no other rock bands can! That piano solo in Butterflies & hurricanes sounds almost like Rachmaninoff!! Although its mostly just arpeggios going up and down - they can make it sound soooo spectacular! its like full virtuoso stuff!!! Oh muse are the best!!!

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
i saw matt bellamy walking out to a car a few hours before the gig on teh other side of one of the fences aroudn teh hordern, he was all. "oh my god, its Nick!" and i gave him an autograph

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeh they played most of the songs off absolution as you'd expect, and you knew they would play the singles. time is running out doesn't compare with their really good stuff, and i think they got it over and done with pretty well. like they had it in the middle somewhere.

hey soma you should have offered the short chick your spot
not only was the guy in front of me tall he had really big disgusting hair too haha
oh well i didn't have to stand behind him when the show started cos there was so much pushing

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Yeh i did that once,
and then the chick and her boyfriend and about 3 of her friends all moved in front. So now I just don't.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
trumpet geek said:
i am going to marry matt bellamy so he can sing and play his guitar for me everyday!!
you can have him if i get the drummer....PHWOAR!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)