Muse (1 Viewer)

absorber

HSC
it's a fucking shit song. it's got queen all over it.
Aw. First time I heard it I was sceptical (I'm a fan* of Queen too), but after 3 listens I love it now. Do you like muse, or are you just trolling?

Last edited:

jules.09

HSC
I love Muse and I love love love Queen.

But no I haven't heard the song.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Aw. First time I heard it I was sceptical (I'm a fan* of Queen too), but after 3 listens I love it now. Do you like muse, or are you just trolling?
i am a fan of muse, but the song sounds like it's an opening for jesus christ superstar or some other kind of rock opera. you can be epic in a song without being melodramatic, something which muse up until now were always pretty ace at.

cactuar

HSC
muse and queen are two of my favourite bands but i dunno about that song.. i didnt really like it. i only listened to it once though so i'll go back now :)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
pretty dissapointing after one listen. i do love queen but not enough guitar or something

absorber

HSC
pretty dissapointing after one listen. i do love queen but not enough guitar or something
Muse have had some good songs with guitar, but I reckon they're best appreciated for their ability to make awesome riffs pound without the guitar, like in songs such as this, butterflies and hurricanes and apocalypse please. I was disappointed after one listen too, but it grows on you.

cactuar

HSC
Muse have had some good songs with guitar, but I reckon they're best appreciated for their ability to make awesome riffs pound without the guitar, like in songs such as this, butterflies and hurricanes and apocalypse please. I was disappointed after one listen too, but it grows on you.
yeah i've listened to it a bit now, i actually like it :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh, it's growing on me.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Every time I go to that site it asks me to log in, and I can't see anywhere to register (I registered with Members, but that one doesn't work for the Eurasia Project thingie).

Halp?

absorber

HSC
Every time I go to that site it asks me to log in, and I can't see anywhere to register (I registered with Members, but that one doesn't work for the Eurasia Project thingie).

Halp?
I dunno, I *think* it might be a separate registration, but I dunno. I made a new account anyhow. oh and as to where an how, I dunno, just look around the eurasia part of the site enough and you'll find it I guess

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
[youtube]6S83tuz8000[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)