Murali > Warne -- says Flintoff (1 Viewer)

davo_

good kid
HSC
I can't believe no one has mentioned Tim May in this argument. He is the best spinner the world has seen in the last 15 years - better than Murali and Warne put together to create some sort of half-caste spin bowler.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davo_ said:
I can't believe no one has mentioned Tim May in this argument. He is the best spinner the world has seen in the last 15 years - better than Murali and Warne put together to create some sort of half-caste spin bowler.
who is tim may?.. stop making up players lol..

abdul qadir kicks his ass anyday. even bishen bedi was better.

otay

HSC
oi tim may was a legend with his little offies. 93' he helped carve up england (with warnie and big merv). He was every much to equivalent of Phil Tufnell, maybe even better.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
davo_ said:
Wow you're a retard.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
note : tufnell sucks.

(i think i remember him. he did some speech for the allan border medal. no one liked his jokes. i found that funny . )

otay

HSC
Not really part of the debate (unless you want to make it one) but it's now Dr. Warne. Warne was given an honorary doctorate by Southamptton Solent University for "services to cricket". I have to laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)