• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Murali Reinstated (1 Viewer)

budj

HSC
how u doin? said:
furthermore!!!

hows the hypocrisy of guy?! Not a single player, or even umpire (it would seem) have been allowed to comment on Murali’s action for like the past 10 years without getting a fine or being threatened with suspension, or even being labelled a fucking racist, then the guy rocks up and has a crack at the actions of McGrath, Lee and Gillespie, without proof!
Without proof? Check the biomechanical studies man. Did you watch the seven thirty report. An as for the arguement about the 15 degrees. Of course it is convinent for murali, and for mcgrath, and for lilee...
Well if they are going to change it, which they pretty much have to do due to the irreputable biomechanical evidence, then what do ou suggest they change it to. If ou change it to 10 degrees, then wont you, in many cases, be calling Mcgrath a chucker aswell, after further biomechanical studies??

budj

HSC
dawso said:
oi mate, HE CHUCKS!!! and it wasnt a racist comment from me, it was simply a quote by BOOF
okay i can see where your comming from about not being racist, fair enough bro, but explain to me why you beleive he chucks

budj

HSC
blackfriday said:
gawd-damned, a blind man even knows that the 'man' chucks.
Well fucking state your evidence cos obviously the madjority of crickets population dont see it, fukboy

budj

HSC
blackfriday said:
hey mate, i watch tv and his arm isnt straight, just like you're not straight.
Fucking obviously his arm isnt straight, its fused at an angle dickhead.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
dawso said:
this is absolute fuken bullshit!!

wat ever happened to the unpire runing the match....

wats next? sayin the its out lbw if it was gunne come within 15 cm of the stumps and then sayin that this batsman has been scientifically proven that his legs are small so he can never be out lbw??? no!

keep the rule as it is and if 'in the umpire's opinon' which is the same as every law in the book, he chucks, then call the black cunt for a no ball!! (thank you darren leahman)

anyway, absolutel bullshit, he always has been and always will be a fuken chucka and grrr,. fuk it all

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sincerely, dawso

Mate, I thought you were a top bloke before this post. I reckon Murali does chuck, and this whole 15 degree bullshit is a waste of time, money and newspaper columns, but although most Sri Lankans are black and I reckon you should be able to call them black, using it as an insult is a bit cunty mate.

Hope you were just pissed and didnt mean that shit, much liek Boof, who has gone over to India and Bangladesh before and run training camps with guys like Javagal Srinath, he isn't a racist, just an idiot who lost his temper.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
murali's a fucking cunt

labelling mcgrath, gillespie and lee chuckers

mcgrath has the worlds most textbook action, gillespie is solid as, lee was queried but an ICC panel found 10-0 in favour of him

warney would be dominating murali in total wickets but for murali, the dodgy cunt, having 200 wickets against zimbabwe and bangladesh

warnie has about 6 because we keep playing india and south africa and the windies all the time

mcgrath got a 50 today as well

so in conclusion, murali is a shithouse dodgy bowler in a shithouse dodgy side (remember that fat cunt arjuna ranatunga?)

Ian Healy (whilst keeping to Ranatunga): "let's put a pie on a good length to tempt him out of his crease!"

sorry but murali and the sri lankan side have some pretty dodgy views of sportsmanship. As Hayden said, people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
golfstick said:
murali's a fucking cunt

mcgrath has the worlds most textbook action, gillespie is solid as, lee was queried but an ICC panel found 10-0 in favour of him

warney would be dominating murali in total wickets but for murali, the dodgy cunt, having 200 wickets against zimbabwe and bangladesh

warnie has about 6 because we keep playing india and south africa and the windies all the time

so in conclusion, murali is a shithouse dodgy bowler in a shithouse dodgy side (remember that fat cunt arjuna ranatunga?)

Ian Healy (whilst keeping to Ranatunga): "let's put a pie on a good length to tempt him out of his crease!"

sorry but murali and the sri lankan side have some pretty dodgy views of sportsmanship. As Hayden said, people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones

Ranatunga deserves his props tho, he took a small team used to losing matches for the best part of a decade and gave them the confidence and belief to defy everyone and win a World Cup, he deserves some respect for that.

He is a fat, cheating (calling for runners when he wasn't injured) cunt who thinks himself so far above the rest that he can do whatever he wants. I heard a story that one little kid was unfortunate enough to kick a football over the fence into the frontyard of Ranatunga's mansion, and when this boy jumped the fence to get it back he was confronted by a pissed Ranatunga on a bender, who went on to beat the poor kid black and blue. The cunty police let Ranatunga off because they were scared of him so he got off. Absolute horrible fat cunt.

But the way he lead his team, and stuck it up to the rest fo the world, made him very popular to Lankans so I can understand if he's their hero, but all this whenever anyone says anything against Sri Lanka or Murali, we're out to get them is bullshit. Like in most of society we're getting way too PC, but that's for another rant.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
calm down ppls ...
this thread is getting way too emotional ...

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
golfstick said:
murali's a fucking cunt

uhh sportsmanship aye

wasnt it Lehmann that said "black cunt" when playing agaisnt Sri Lanka

i agree , people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones

Last edited:

budj

HSC
Ohyes i do agree that Ranatunga isnt the best sportsman. He has bent the rules, and he is obese, but the man has pride. Leading such a timid bunch of cricketers from losses to wins is hectic and full respect to that. Of the field he is a bastard just like warne, and I rekon that only the most descent men should be cosen to represent their country internationally.

But murali, he is legitimate. I do admit his actions skewif, but their are other fucked up actions aswell. What about that pakistani who bowls as idf his a "frog in the blender". At least i think his pakistani.

To the dude saying that Mcgrath is textbook. Your evidence is solely based upon subjectivity, and with an obvious biased outlook and opinion. There is no scientific validity to your statement, and when making acurate judments, your statement must be disregarded.

Scientific evidence pinpoints to mcgrath chucking (biomechanical studies). This evidence is therefore irreputable unless shown that measurement techniques are inaccurate or highly biased.

On the whole, murali is not and should not be labelled as a chucker. He has been cleared by the ICC and will be cleared by the ICC. Murali has been reinstated and will hold the world record for most wickets, regrdless.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
but unfortunately there'll always be this huge cloud of controversy over his head. He'll never be able to drop it

there will be for warney too but it won't be for his on-field performances

Warney got a handy 4/15 today btw

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
budj said:
Scientific evidence pinpoints to mcgrath chucking (biomechanical studies). This evidence is therefore irreputable unless shown that measurement techniques are inaccurate or highly biased.

Murali's degree of straightening is much higher than Pidgeon's. Under the current circumstances the only player not to have been found illegally bowling was Ramnaresh Sarwan. Once the new laws are passed hopefully all this shit will end too.

Most non-Lankans won't accept Murali as being greater than Warney. His action is unnatural and by him gettting away with it for so long, it won't be too long before we see Murali clones coming up left, right and centre. Wonder what theyre excuses will be. Warne's a legend, and a character too, I've never been bored watching him play. Murali is the best offie ever, but Warnie is the king of spin.

budj

HSC
Actually bro i have to admit to ya, Warne is hectic to watch. I luv watchin him. I rekon that he is the king o spin, he has such a cricketing mind. .. But that is on the cricket field. Of it, I daresay he has an IQ of .01, and like i said, to represent such a fine country as Australia, then one should truely select the best ambassador.

But murali will get more wickets, with a better average aswell. I dont care who you are, but thats all you need

As far as Murali goes, his action is indeed unnatural. He is deformed in the elbow, so it therefore follows. Imsure there wil be murali immitations, but they will not be able to control it, because unlike murali, they do not have a fused elbow, which means that they are liable to chuck.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
more wickets and better avgs bcoz he plays against kenya, zimbabwe and bagladesh all the time lol

Pace Setter

budj said:
Yeah bulshit mate, bullshit...
Stats mate, stats.

A lot of innocence and "clearing" has gone on for Murali before the actual report has even been released to the public. All this "scientific evidence" is based on the opinions of some past players/coaches who've been "witnessing" the testing. As far as I'm aware, there has been two different methods of testing used. i.e. 1. Controlled lab conditions for Murali, and 2. analysis of video footage of bowlers during the champions trophy or another past series for all the other "chuckers," a method that's said to perhaps vary by 3-4 degrees either way.

Still, despite the controlled, favourable conditions in the lab where a bowler does not necessarily have to bowl anything to the extent of an effort ball, Murali comes in at 14.8 degrees, still dangerously close to the new 15 degree limit, which pretty much no other bowler looks like getting anywhere near. I'm sure many would like to see how far his arm goes during a tight match-for eg- say the recent aus V sl test series? Either way, if they are using two separate methods of testing, I dont think they'll (ICC and SL cricket board) be too pleased after testing Murali in match conditions.

budj

HSC
I have read a report which says they have done that man, and they do say he is clean and under the 15 deg new guideline. Yes your right, to achieve alidity, they need to test each one under the same conditios. Murali has been cleared before by analysis of video footage.

If the variance is 3-4 degrees, is it possible that mcgrath could be chucking say up to13 degrees then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)