Munich Shooting: 3 Gunmen? and 9 dead so far (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
dw as long as they're shia muslims iz ok to massacre westerners

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

Germany’s interior minister came out today and told Berlin reporters that there is ‘evidence’ to suggest that he was a convert to ‘Christianity’.

The Guardian: Inevitably, there continues to be much speculation on social media about Sonboly’s religious background. The German interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, said there was some evidence he was a Christian.
what you find in this, unlike for instance the guy from the States (the one I am referring to), this was not so much of religiously motivated, but more so racially motivated, plus the guy was bullied... (in some cases that is what happens in the states)...

I think what the problem is not just islamic extremism, which is problematic, but also those who wish to utilise the opportunity, for violent actions or questionable speech.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Ali Sonboly's hairdresser described him as a "typical teen" who was "quiet, didn't talk much" and who "wasn't religious".

He said he didn't believe the attack could have been an Isil-inspired Paris-style terror attack, because the family were Shia Muslims.

"They're Shias,"
the hairdresser, who gave his name only as Hakan, said."How could he be with Isil? Isil hate the Shia."

He said the boy had only been in to have his hair cut twice at Sand Coiffeur, just across the street from the flat where the family lived, but that his father as a regular.

"I know the father better, he's a nice guy," he said. He described the gunman as "kind of anonymous" on the occasions he had come in to the salon.
So...those moderate not-terrorist shias are not so moderate and non-terrorist after all?

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

Germany’s interior minister came out today and told Berlin reporters that there is ‘evidence’ to suggest that he was a convert to ‘Christianity’.

The Guardian: Inevitably, there continues to be much speculation on social media about Sonboly’s religious background. The German interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, said there was some evidence he was a Christian.
these are the same morons claiming that, in spite of every witness report claiming otherwise, the NYE Cologne sex attacekrs were white men and migrants were being scapegoated

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Yeah that's about as believable as claims that the cologne rapists were white

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah but this is all true. Btw lot of Iranians look 'white'. I can actually understand the thinking of that kid, as I myself have met many like him in real life.

There are heaps of Iranians who are a bunch of wannabe Europeans and White people, because they think they have some superficial "Aryan genes" from thousands of years ago lel.

Lot of the times the Media can be wrong but this time their right.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1i_O_lT5CPsJ0orP_jp5A9ZnrtWY&hl=en_US

I'll just leave this here... Religion of "peace"

How tolerant... The link doesn't even cover: attempts, any attack with less than 3 casualties, thwarted attacks, attacks in 2016 and proves the point we are trying to make...

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Look at Iran on that map.

Look at the map of Israel and ask yourself: How many of those attacks were conducted by Hezbollah (who are chiefly financed by Iran) and Hamas (who are also largely financed by Iran)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)