Munching through the Reflection (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leap
I have 2 older brothers, and neither of them are protective of me at all
They've never interrogated any of my boyfriends.
Wow, I feel so unloved. :rolleyes:
...or really lucky ?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leap
I have 2 older brothers, and neither of them are protective of me at all
They've never interrogated any of my boyfriends.
Wow, I feel so unloved. :rolleyes:
you are bloody lucky

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
you are bloody lucky
lol sure youll be saying that after the guy breaks your heart haha...then who ya gonna get to take the guy out ??

euphoria

reflection statement:
do we need to footnote material? and if so... do we need to put the title of the text AND where it is found in our annotated bibliography???

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i dont think you really need to footnote.. i havent, i've said everything fully in the writing, cos thats how others did it

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
i thought we decided we didnt need an annotated bibliography unless we were doing a critical response? ... *cries in desperation*
i dont think we HAVE to footnote - the markers would just think we are trying to say more without going over the word limit wouldnt they?...

euphoria

LOL ok...
EVERYONE needs an annotated bibliography!!!!
I have 6 pages worth and i'm doing a video!
Theres just too many texts and people I would need to refer to and explain if I incorporated it into the RS.... i dunno... wat do u think?

Paisley

Banned
Um... does the annotated bibliography have to be properly formatted? Or can I just scribble things on a normal bibliography like "this text was useless" or "what the hell was I doing reading that?" or "kill me now"?

euphoria

LOL it needs to be pretty formatted... ive got about a paragraph on each text, saying in which ways it was useful and in which ways it was hopeless. Even if the text didn't help at all, you can mention that it was a fascinating text, however not helpful for your assigned major work.. etc

euphoria

ummm it has to be in your journal
and mUST be easy to find... its easiest if ur journal has markers separating all the diff segments (eg. reflections, research, assesmenents, drafts, correspondence, bibliography, etc) in the case that the markers need to fid something... it'll be accessible to them
they like that... accessibility... damn bludgers.. read the whole 500 pages! I HAD TO WRITE THEM!!! LOL

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by euphoria
LOL ok...
EVERYONE needs an annotated bibliography!!!!
I have 6 pages worth and i'm doing a video!
Theres just too many texts and people I would need to refer to and explain if I incorporated it into the RS.... i dunno... wat do u think?
damn! well i know what im going to be doing tomorrow ;)
Yeah, it has to be in the journal, im going to put it at the end..
i didnt know that all the different things should be in seperate segments? the markers will never be able to find my stuff.. i was just going to put pretty colours around the sections that its really important they read...

euphoria

Originally posted by lemonade
the markers will never be able to find my stuff.. i was just going to put pretty colours around the sections that its really important they read...
pretty colours always work well.... but make sure you put a KEY INDEX then at the start so they know what the hell the colours are for....

and yeah.. i meant my journal is 500 pages! sorry bout that freak out... bibliography is 6.... don't stress
the annotated bib doesnt take too long to throw together!

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE... I'M OFF TO BED!!! BIIIIIIIIIIIG DAY TOMORO!!!!

euphoria

Originally posted by babydoll_
well babydoll's done shitall journal so yes, lets have fun
only 2 pages of journal?!!!! you are SCRWED if they doubt its ur work!!! (sorry)
but throw sum stuff in there sweety or its "bye-bye" to any chance of getting a decent mark!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)