Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

atlas10

HSC
I put D for question 10, does anyone have a definitive right answer.

Lectione

HSC
It's A according to teachers

if this is the one about aboriginal estate and dreaming or whatever

both of the statements are correct

HSC
It's A according to teachers

if this is the one about aboriginal estate and dreaming or whatever

both of the statements are correct
Gosh I hope that is true. I put A but I've been feeling pretty bad about it as everyone I spoke to put something different.

atlas10

HSC
yea, that's the one.
i am praying so hard that i don't get that wrong.
Do you know why the teachers think it's A? our religion teachers said D.

DJ696

HSC
Do any of you have the answers for all the Multiple choice? :)

Muhtab

HSC
For SOR1 they wouldn't let anyone take the paper...

DJ696

HSC
I think it's D,
more Muslims live outside of the middle east; most hindus live in India. I changed my answer to D, so im paranoid they will still mark me wrong.
Its B because most muslims live in south and southeast asia and the majority of Hinduis do live in India meaning that both the statements are false making it b!

sc193

HSC
12.A 13.C 14. I had B but im pretty convinced the answer is C 15.D 16.B 17.D 18. A 19.B 20.C 21.C (But who knows :s)
- What do you guys recon?

Jimmy2064

HSC
14 i think is B
Yeah I was at a dilemma with this one because highest population of Muslims is in Indonesia (outside the Middle East), followed by some countries in the Middle East and elsewhere, kind of a bullshit question if you ask me.

Jimmy2064

HSC
Its B because most muslims live in south and southeast asia and the majority of Hinduis do live in India meaning that both the statements are false making it b!
Yeah I agree with you, but by choosing B you would be saying that most Muslims DO reside in the Middle East?

DJ696

HSC
Yeah I was at a dilemma with this one because highest population of Muslims is in Indonesia (outside the Middle East), followed by some countries in the Middle East and elsewhere, kind of a bullshit question if you ask me.
same here but it is B because most of Muslims are in Southeast and South Asia and most Hindus are in India haha

Jimmy2064

HSC
12.A 13.C 14. I had B but im pretty convinced the answer is C 15.D 16.B 17.D 18. A 19.B 20.C 21.C (But who knows :s)
- What do you guys recon?
I highly doubt it's C (I stand to be proven wrong though) as India is like Hindu central lol.

vanster12

HSC
I'm quite sure it's D because researching it, a friend found "Ownership of land is based on division and distribution of ritual responsibility for land and sacred sites and not on the Western notion of owning, using or occupying land". So on that basis, ritual estate is based on ritual responsibility rather than territorial boundaries which is the Western notion of owning land... our teachers say D

Jimmy2064

HSC
I'm quite sure it's D because researching it, a friend found "Ownership of land is based on division and distribution of ritual responsibility for land and sacred sites and not on the Western notion of owning, using or occupying land". So on that basis, ritual estate is based on ritual responsibility rather than territorial boundaries which is the Western notion of owning land... our teachers say D
I hope so!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)