Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

shaziee7

HSC
was that the build of of material on interior walls or something? it was atherosclerosis because peripheral vascular disease just affects the limbs, restricting blood flow to legs

kellie_1996

HSC
I ended up going with unwillingness to seek medical assistance, 1. because "earlier in life" sounded wrong, and 2. because I've had a question before (past paper or somewhere) what asked why males have lower life expectancy, and the answer for that was something like risking-taking, and genetics, so I thought they might have been trying to confuse us with the answer for that, but this question asked about morbidity (prevalence of disease). Which led me to assume B. (I hope that makes sense, I could be wrong)

CaffeineMotor

HSC
What did people find hard about multiple choice? Personally I found them to be really basic questions, I think only one stumped me which was to do with wording.

The one where it says she checked her watch after crossing the line. I feel like that would be delayed...

talulahbay

HSC
yeah i did delayed, knowledge of results for that one because she wasn't checking as she was running just afterwards

enak101

HSC
Yeah the question about mens lower health status I put C even though "in early life" threw me off, I thought it was a semi myth about guys refusing to go to doctors and such.

ns23q

HSC
the anticipation question is really starting to piss me off thats all i can think about

logically one would think as its a characteristic of a SKILLED performer (i.e. autonomous) it would be AUTONOMOUS
however they throw the 'initially' word in there and all is changed. i stuck to my guns and went with autonomous.
I think its pretty subjective to be honest. i dont see why they wouldn't pay autonomous but im starting to think more and more its associative.

Fetes

HSC
I did Atherosclerosis.. Thats what it is when plaque forms.. Could be wrong again though, maybe you over complicated it?
From wiki: Atherosclerosis (also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD) is a specific form of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall thickens as a result of the accumulation of fatty materials such as cholesterol and triglyceride.

I did that one as well, seems correct to me.

juszt1n

HSC
wtf was 1,10 and 15? i did A,C AND A. not sure if correct

Sullos

HSC
The term peripheral vascular disease is commonly used to refer to peripheral artery disease (PAD), meaning narrowing or occlusion by atherosclerotic plaque.

Had to be Peripheral vascular disease as the three ' cardiovascular conditions' were coronary, cerebro and peripheral that can be influenced by arterio or atherosclerosis

DJ696

HSC
The term peripheral vascular disease is commonly used to refer to peripheral artery disease (PAD), meaning narrowing or occlusion by atherosclerotic plaque.

Had to be Peripheral vascular disease as the three ' cardiovascular conditions' were coronary, cerebro and peripheral that can be influenced by arterio or atherosclerosis
Atherosclerosis
Noun
A disease of the arteries characterized by the deposition of plaques of fatty material on their inner walls.

Peripheral vascular disease is the reduced circulation of blood to a body part other than the brain or heart. It is caused by a narrowed or blocked blood vessel.

Therefore, the answer is "C - Atherosclerosis" :D

jaydoss

HSC
not sure if srs lol fast = power, enjoy ur asterisk buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)