multiple choice q help (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Oh so do i explain both situations - when capifal goods are high and how this results in economic growth, and also when consumer goods are high and how this results in economic growth? like do i just say when capital goods are high this means there is more production potential for the future and thus we are able to make more goods and services later on blah blah blah
yep u say capital goods –> more production of goods in the future so increased output
consumer goods being high just means u satisfy consumer expectations ig? sdfnojsf

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Biggest red flag in a woman/man is if they use atomi fr 😔
lowkey the ppl who rely on atomi do the worse from what i've seen
good idea ig bad execution 💀 it's decent for econ mcq i guess ???? but that's only cause finding econ resources is a bit difficult (if you're bothered you'll find them but this goes for literally any other resource)

kkk579

hello
HSC
lowkey the ppl who rely on atomi do the worse from what i've seen
good idea ig bad execution 💀 it's decent for econ mcq i guess ???? but that's only cause finding econ resources is a bit difficult (if you're bothered you'll find them but this goes for literally any other resource)
yeah i switched to using edrolo after someone told me atomi half asses everything

kkk579

hello
HSC
yep u say capital goods –> more production of goods in the future so increased output
consumer goods being high just means u satisfy consumer expectations ig? sdfnojsf
for consumer goods would it be

higher production of consumer goods --> more buying of the goods --> economic growth in the present IDEK THIS ONE IS HARD BRUH

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
for consumer goods would it be

higher production of consumer goods --> more buying of the goods --> economic growth in the present IDEK THIS ONE IS HARD BRUH
yep demand oops i guess that is what u'd say
yeah i switched to using edrolo after someone told me atomi half asses everything
no clue how good edrolo is but if it helps use it i js found atomi was not good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)