Muft days (1 Viewer)

Emph

HSC
My school can be so gay!!!!

On thursday this week is our founders day (when we thank the nuns for creating our lovely school) and traditionally it has always been mufti. All day.

But this year they have decided we must come to school in uniform. Must attend mass at 12:30 in uniform and must travel home from school in uniform. But the rest of the day wear what you like.

Like anyone can be bothered changing 5 times!

Last edited:

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
they did the same to us for Jeans for Genes day. Now we gotta wear the top half of our uniform with jeans (and it clashes to the max)

And now theyre starting to get rid of our mufti days completely. Even our sports carnivals they are trying to get us to come and complete in school Spots uniform. (except for Swimming Carnival of course, everyones just naked anyway) lol

Emph

HSC
some sort of bachelor of arts/education degree to end up teaching english and history in secondary schools. I'm mainly looking at Sydney uni

Emph

HSC
wm_abusef said:
they did the same to us for Jeans for Genes day. Now we gotta wear the top half of our uniform with jeans (and it clashes to the max)

And now theyre starting to get rid of our mufti days completely. Even our sports carnivals they are trying to get us to come and complete in school Spots uniform. (except for Swimming Carnival of course, everyones just naked anyway) lol
but does your school want you to change 5 times in one day?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Emph said:
but does your school want you to change 5 times in one day?
no no, probably not.... so you've got it crappier i guess. hehe oh well wat can ya do *shrugs*

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Sounds more like a plan to get rid of teh muftiness.
by making you all change 5 times, who could be bothered to bring mufti.

Emph

HSC
tamara yep... softball vice. she wants to teach history but found out the other day she had to do another subject too.

most girls in my year seemed to want to go to macquarie until we went to some careers thing there and saw how ugly the grounds were. now people looking at notre and yeah- sydney.

s2indie

HSC
Haha not as bad as our school. We have to wear our school uniform to and from school, but where u get to wear mufti we can wear our sports uniform.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We only have mufti days once or twice a year, but fortunately we are usually allowed to wear it for the whole day. I find it funny how people still manage to turn up to school in school uniform on a mufti day, there's always at least one student who forgets.

s2indie

HSC
Riviet said:
I find it funny how people still manage to turn up to school in school uniform on a mufti day, there's always at least one student who forgets.
Haha yehs. I had one friend come to school and forget she had an excursion that day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)