Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

henry

HSC
Yeah i got to school with leescoresby. As for the 15gb, we managed to get it to 20gb before final day at school! The new yr12 are working hard to continue our work. We managed to get that amount in only 4 weeks, imagine what this yr 12 group will be able to do in 44 weeks
11x 4 = 44
11x 20 =220gb

Do us proud class of 2005.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
half of yr 12 at kanahooka high got kicked out of the common room coz some of the boys were having a water fight out the window with the yr11s in the senior quad and the deputy stuck his head out his window to see what was going on and he got spat on.
and then we got let back in the common room 5weeks later.

we didnt do much mucking up. kanyahookher high is such a lamearsed school. some of the boys grafitied every room in the school, but it was done in chalk on metal, so it didnt have much effect, akll the teachers just rubbed it off with thier hands. and we all knew who it was, coz they graffitied thier names (dumb arses)

but i got my name in the uniform book too many times for not wearing uniform all through school. no one told me i had to wear a certain shade of grey and material for pants, and no one told me i couldnt wear bright green hoodies when the jumper color is green. it was green, just bright green

Groagy

HSC
We covered the shelter in the yr 11 area with about 2km of glad wrap and had the obligatory water-bombing of juniors. Even managed to get on the roofs of the buildings before being kicked off because apparently it was 'too dangerous'.

Another thing that we did which wasn't part of muck-up day but was close enough, was to to have all the computers in the library playing www.badgerbadgerbadger.com so that wherever you looked you would be surrounded by badgers! We wanted to try and tap into the PA system and have badgerbadgerbadger playing on it all day but no one could work out how to do it.

aidan910

HSC
we had a heap of plans for our muck up day.... like we sat down for every break for about a week thinking of things to do.. then like 2 days before the day... the principal said that we werent alowed to do anything.. like it was class as usual.....

we had a heap of kool stuff planned like bring a generator to skool and set up like a big lounge room on the oval..... get police tape and chalk and make a crime scene and stuff. but we were alowed too....

we werent alowed to do anything mainly coz throughout the year we wrecked alot of things... we broke a heap of heaters.. put holes in walls.. and locked every girl in our year into a room with rope..... the principal didnt find it funny..

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
we managed to turn the entire quad (a square with wide paths lining the outside and grass in the middle) into a giant monopoly board using chalk. it had made up properties like the new drama centre and the new oval which are recent and expensive additions to our school, and school fees instead of income tax. it was really cool :D

some guys also got a huge sheet of plastic, covered it in water and soap and slid down it repeatedly for most of the morning, really funny stuff.

our muck up assembly was the icing on the cake. in fact, it was the cake. just about the funniest thing i've seen. you really have to know the teachers at the school to get the jokes, but i tell you what, there were such good impressions and jokes. for example, the deputy head's name is mr ball, and the guy impersonating him came on with two big beach balls and threw them out into the crowd. and throughout the assembly he'd say things like, "i see that my balls are bouncing" and "could you please stop fondling my balls". so funny :D:D:D

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
ar my skool (mount saint joseph) we had a mud 4 yots nite (muck up day for youth off the streets) were we had an informal concert but nothing teacher related slept in the school they provided dinner and breakfast.

then to raise money we put a horse on the oval and sold plots and were the horse shit first won a prize. we also made announcements over the pa, and because our pa sounds like the begining of a train station message we ran through the school making train noises.

then we stopped all the parents from leaving and made them donate money and we also locked out the students from the skool and forced them to donate
........all while the assistant principle looked on and laughed

yeah the public school, (sir joseph banks and east hills boys) came and tried to egg our girls but the police were cruisin the streets cause it happens every year

Sasky

HSC
Couple of our gals ran topless through our next door boy school. Rest of the us cheered them on. Principal stood at the front gate waiting for us when we came back... not a pretty site

N@TE_DoGg

HSC
these guys at my mates school got heaps of salt and outlined '04' on there main ground i gotta admitt it was stupid but it was clever! ;)

Redrum<<

HSC
N/A
ok, me and my friends came up with an awsome idea, our school has gates, so we decided to buy(steal if neccessary) locks and chains and lock out students lol, awsome idea... fukin didnt work cause someone must have arrived early and broken all the locks open. The concept was there though

dimsims

HSC
Our year 12 muck up day plans have been thwarted already....and i only just started the course.... lets just say a cow can go up stair but can go downstairs and there are cows down the street at another school. but......the new deputy principle Mrs Doubtfire ( another teacher actually accidentally called her Mr ..... or assembly) has said blah blah blah no scavenger hunt etc. We were going to spread manure around in the words SHIT HAPPENS.. last year a guy in our year stole a set of school keys and never gave them back..... a teacher in our school lends me his keys all the time because i have to do stuff around the school for him so i was going to get them cut but.....
OUR SCHOOL HIRES SECURITY GUARDS.... so we cant legally get into the school till 730am when all the teachers arrive

other good ideas
fish in teachers ute(funny)
prawns in air conditioning
vaso doors

our school once had the carpark blocked off by students but then teacher went and called police

one year a guy threw hot coffee out of the common room window
we have had blow up dolls on the flag pole
empty kegs
one year they burnt the grass to say year 12 2003

this year our whole school was locked out unitl 815 (when we start) and the yr 12's were ready with honey filled water bombs

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hey yeah my school photos are in two weeks and we get a muck up one. i cant wait but i have no clue what to do. i dont really wanna do anything lame ass. amd everything that everyones already suggested here will be already done by others in my year.

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Stupid catholic school..=( we miss out on the damn fun muck up stuff...lousy catholic ideals and traditions, so many times last year I just wanted to muck up (end of trials, last day of school) but hehe that would constitute a dentention or one big lecture from our year coordinator from how we should behave as gentlemens....geez...thank god im in uni now

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
DaddyK said:
On my muck up photo day im gunna ware the daily telegraph to school.
your school doesnt get a muck up photo. its pov. too bad...

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
End of Year Pranks

hmm didnt know where to start this thread, but schoolies is at the end of school and yeah, thought it fits haha
What are current year 12 students planning on doing to their schools on muck up day?
what have previous year 12 students done?

HayleeKate

HSC
I'm planning the release of 99 red balloons from the top of the hill above the school. Hope its a windy day.

I remember a couple of years ago at my school, the teachrs got all serious and went nuts because "Year 12 had taken it TOO FAR" and they were holding this big assembly, warning the rest of the school not to be involved because the penalties would be harsh and how it was SO BAD. As the principal was reaching a crescendo, half a dozen of the year 12 boys ran across the back of the quad and out onto the oval, COMPLETELY STARKERS. What's more, one of the streakers was the stern faced teachers son. So thoroughly undermining their authority. ACE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)