Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
a friend of mine did that and teachers were trying to find the perpetretrator. a lot of classes were delayed somewhat lol

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by routemarker
na just put vaseline on every circular door handle lol
hahahaha
at least its not as bad as my school afew yrs ago when they superqlued all the keyholes to every room

Sammmmmuel

last year at my school they filled up water bombs with water based paint and hit everything including tachers, cars, student etc.. there was a big cleaning bill but shit it was funny

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
A few years ago the 12s took EVERY locker in the school, carried them off to the field...and built stonehenge

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
A few years ago the 12s took EVERY locker in the school, carried them off to the field...and built stonehenge

LOL

we are having a muck up day that has a long term effect *cough* smells nice ;)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
we weren't allow a muckup day....we had a very stringent warning....i can't believe that people actually followed it and we behaved so good....
for the first time the school didn't bother getting security guard...i guess the principal thought we were a good year...

riss

we werent allowed a muck up day either
they were banned one year after the year12s covered the school [big school may i add] in toilet paper, then it rained, not a pretty site. they also put purple dye in the pool which had to be re-tiled because the dye was poison or something, oh and a nice touch of tampons with red dye hung around the school. ooh oh and a teacher fell down the stairs and broke her ankle cuz someone put fishing wire somewhere

JimBob

HSC
N/A
I know that a few years ago, the people at our school put a shitload of jelly crystals in the pool... :D:D

The tiles are still stained :)

Tarin~~~

Muck up day help

hey guys, what are you all planning for much up day this year? know any good idea, im hoping if i get alot of post and heaps of people read them we can show the teachers that they dont know just how evil we can be.........mwa haha

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Probably the usual concert , toilet paper and water guns with softdrink in it however i dont think our theme has been decided ....the school put a real dampener to our 'muck up day' for last years yr 12 - we had Mercury 4 come and sing it was sooo lame

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
jumping castle :)
i think ours is banned though :(

egg and flour
honey on the rail
guys running around in skirts

there was a grade where they all walked from the station together and stole all the garden knomes in peoples gardens. It got reported to the police as missing and they were found at school. The was another year where the got a lawn mower and mowed "year 12 2002" and another year wrote some obscence thing and got busted.

my sisters friends charged the teachers to get into the carpark, LAME i know but they made heaps of $$$$$ and got the teachers ****ed

KfWang

well i heard last year's year 12 had a plan to hook up car batteries to the toughs in the guys toilets.. it would have been preety funny, but the though of casualties detered themn from doing it,
i also heard of my friend's yeaer twelve one year put their school up for sale in the newspaper, and even stuck a for sale sign in front of their school

rumour

HSC
Re: Muck up day help

Originally posted by Tarin~~~
hey guys, what are you all planning for much up day this year? know any good idea, im hoping if i get alot of post and heaps of people read them we can show the teachers that they dont know just how evil we can be.........mwa haha
set fire to the principal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or set fire to the toilets!!!!!!!!!!- this always happens @ my school:lol: its so funny!!!!!!!!!
our muck-up got banned :mad:

Tarin~~~

Originally posted by kimmeh
The was another year where the got a lawn mower and mowed "year 12 2002" and another year wrote some obscence thing and got busted. [/B]

im really liking that idea... what else have you guys got? we dont have a concert which sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)