Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

is muck up day just the last day of school for year 12s? doesnt that mean they can leave or not come to school?

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Haha, we have a perfect excuse for being at school after hours, because we're a P.A high!
"We're just using the recording studio" for the musos, the dance rooms for the dancers or the drama rooms for the dramatists....
So, as long as we have at least one of the P.A teachers on side, which won't be overly difficult, the music staff will let us get away with almost ANYTHING, we're sweet to be there all night if we want!

Some of us were considering the idea of collecting all the old tin garbage bins, lighting fires in them and setting them up round the back field and having a camp out. It will be fun if we do it!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Murf said:
we had a speech about this to year 12 on friday...

any one found on school property after hours will be removed by the police, and charges will be pressed, and apparently we will then "kindly be asked to leave" the school lol and apparently then it is unlikley we would be able to complete our HSC lol... yeah with CCTV's, Gaurds and other crazy stuff i doubt our year will be able to do much lol.... im sure some ppl will try tho :rolleyes: id usually be up for stuff like that but with the end so near, id hate to stuff everything up now...

murf

oi murf m8, i say all the wollongong people bond 2 gether and hit out at the town in form of muck up, and as ur the rich school, we can just blow up tigs, w0ot wo0t!

dawso

HSC
Riddles said:
u sit a car battery behind the toilet where it can't be seen, and run a pair of thin wires into the water in the bowl. trust me, we done it at primary school

cant be done, refer to mythbusters episode 14 (ol, i made up the episode, but they proved its impossible on mythbusters)

a few years ago at our school thea year 12s got us good, had a monday mopring assembly, they were all positioned around teh school, attacking with waterbombs from behind, causing the whole school 2 run towards oval which means going under a walkway where they were hiding on top of with flour, water + flour = hehehe

we are plannin way simpler stuff but, did u know that for $4.25 u can buy 25 kg of sand cement mix? and that 3 bags is enuf 2 make a hugs speed hump, add to this about 50 bricks and we have one bricked up car park :D

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Could the school actually prevent you from sitting the HSC?

After you graduate you are no longer a part of the school, they have no control over what you do. The Final HSc exams are a BOS matter, with the school simply allowing the BOS to use its facilities. SO the BOS would have to prevent the student from sitting the exams, the school cant do anything

dawso

HSC
Murf said:
lol yeah that would be nice using all my fees to fix the damage u cause dawso :p

murf
i reckon its a good deal, some public school boys can have some fun, and in return, u private school boys give up your union team's reserve assistant forwards coach..... sounds like a deal 2 me

dawso

HSC
Deus said:
Could the school actually prevent you from sitting the HSC?

After you graduate you are no longer a part of the school, they have no control over what you do. The Final HSc exams are a BOS matter, with the school simply allowing the BOS to use its facilities. SO the BOS would have to prevent the student from sitting the exams, the school cant do anything

yeah they can, we got a talk bout thsi teh other day, in the booklet we were all supposed 2 get at the start of the year, it has a clause sayin something like "u must abide by the rules of the educational institution at which u complete ur exams" so technically, if u dont wear skool uniform 2 exams and the school wants 2 hava cry this is seen as not abiding by exam conditionsa nd hence, they can TECHNICALLY say u fail

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
But would they?

There would be an outcry that a school is denying a student the chance to sit the HSC, and therefore their future......

Im sure ACA or TT would put an appropriate spin on any situation like it, and bury the schools reputation in the mud.

dawso

HSC
exactly, in most cases they wouldnt, but if the student was a shit as it is, and the teachers cant stand them, and they are prob gunna fail hsc anyway so it would actually make the school look better to not give them a hsc???? think about that one?

babywhitto

Our muck up day is called "Fun Activities Morning" it goes from round 7:30 till 8:30...woo! dunno what we will do this year...

afew of my friends were thinking of putting flowers ontop of the fans in teh classroom...just as something nice for them for a change.

TangleElfshimer

that woulda been hilarious. we are gunna spray paint the oval. it just gets mowed off so we ont et intoo much trouble

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
nah they can't stop u from sitting the exam, all they can do is send u to another school or exam centre to sit ur exams, cos technically u r signed out of school yeah?
well thats wat they told us at our school.

smiddy

sugar_plum

HSC
Smiddy said:
nah they can't stop u from sitting the exam, all they can do is send u to another school or exam centre to sit ur exams, cos technically u r signed out of school yeah?
well thats wat they told us at our school.

smiddy
we dont sign out until after the exams because we have to return the textbooks

dawso

HSC
sugar_plum said:
we dont sign out until after the exams because we have to return the textbooks
yeah same, cause u want ur textbooks for hsc period, most skools if not all, wont letu sign out until afterwoulds...

sugar_plum

HSC
dawso said:
yeah same, cause u want ur textbooks for hsc period, most skools if not all, wont letu sign out until afterwoulds...
theres a couple of kiddies at my skool who arent actually sitting theree exams
theyre signing out early. that way
they have yr 12
but not the hsc
i know theyre STUPID

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
My school is totally against muck up day. The last one was 2-3 years ago. When everyone was told there was no muck up day I felt like smacking our principal on the head with a blunt instrument.
A really funny thing I saw Year 12 doing a few years ago was actually charging teachers to park in the carpark. They sat at the driveway with a barrier and had someone collecting money. It was so funny!
And theres been egging, water bombing, streaking etc. There was one year a kid came covered completely in shaving cream. Thats all he was wearing. Rather amusing.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah that happens at my school as well. As my school has a massive internal road network, Every year Year 12 stands at the main entrance, stopping the 1000 or so cars as they go in and charging them a fee to enter. The money is donated to charity.

Tingaling

HSC
reminded me of something..

TangleElfshimer said:
that woulda been hilarious. we are gunna spray paint the oval. it just gets mowed off so we ont et intoo much trouble
ahaahah~~ this reminds me of the past year 12 did..(past past past maybe?) *heard from a friend of a friend of mine* neyways.. she told me that they dyed their swimming pool to black...O_O"

arh.. eww..

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah 2 years ago year 12 dyed our pool pinky/purple.......

And got got all the school shoes of all the boarders and dumped them on our main oval.....all the boarders had to wander to the oval and find their shoes amongst about 600 shoes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)