Mr Zhang tuition burwood (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

Does anyone here know Mr Zhang's tuition in burwood (i.e. his address, phone number etc)

How does he teach?

Does he teach well?

What are his student results?

How many in a class?

Pricing for his tuition?

Thanks guys

orangepie

HSC
How does he teach?
He teaches by explaining to you the concept, giving you very hard questions and he goes very in depth into the topics. He has accelerated classes that are more fast paced if you can keep up, if not he has normal classes too.
Does he teach well?
If you think you can understand a chinese accent, you'll be fine. Teaches well.
State ranks in chemistry and physics. Over 70% of his students gets band 6.
How many in a class?
In the beginning only around 30. However edging toward trials numbers kick up to 50
Pricing for his tuition?
From what i remember is was 1000 for both phys and chem per term or 550 for a single subject. You go for 2 hours per subject per week

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
How does he teach?
He teaches by explaining to you the concept, giving you very hard questions and he goes very in depth into the topics. He has accelerated classes that are more fast paced if you can keep up, if not he has normal classes too.
Does he teach well?
If you think you can understand a chinese accent, you'll be fine. Teaches well.
State ranks in chemistry and physics. Over 70% of his students gets band 6.
How many in a class?
In the beginning only around 30. However edging toward trials numbers kick up to 50
Pricing for his tuition?
From what i remember is was 1000 for both phys and chem per term or 550 for a single subject. You go for 2 hours per subject per week
Thanks

Does he have classes for the lower achievers?

Is his asian accent thick. Is it hard to understand?

Also, what's his address and phone number?

someguy10

HSC
Tried him out while doing the HSC as well. He is good if you can understand his chinese which is pretty heavy but understanding wise I'd probably rate him a 3/10.

yzh375

HSC
Tried him out while doing the HSC as well. He is good if you can understand his chinese which is pretty heavy but understanding wise I'd probably rate him a 3/10.
Hello there, I'm an ex ruse student who has been tutoring privately in burwood/strathfield for 3 years. I have been teaching chem and phys for 3 years (93 and 95 myself)

Do you still need chemistry and physics tutoring?
Please contact me on jhtutoring2013@gmail.com if interested. ($40-$50/hr)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hello there, I'm an ex ruse student who has been tutoring privately in burwood/strathfield for 3 years. I have been teaching chem and phys for 3 years (93 and 95 myself)

Do you still need chemistry and physics tutoring?
Please contact me on jhtutoring2013@gmail.com if interested. ($40-$50/hr)
Dude he's finished his HSC already and your offering him tutoring???

trecex1

HSC
He knows the content/has pretty good material, although it's hard to understand what he's trying to say at times. His students achieve top mark sin physics/chem though, so I guess that says something.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
He knows the content/has pretty good material, although it's hard to understand what he's trying to say at times. His students achieve top mark sin physics/chem though, so I guess that says something.
Yeah coz he's got this thick asian accent but if you can understand it, you're good to go. He gets state ranks every year though which is really impressive. Why would people waste so much money on Matrix and Talent100 when they can go to Mr Zhang? Do they not want to go because of Mr Zhang's asian accent or what?

ishan

HSC
Does anyone have his phone number of address? Pls respond

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
Dose any one tell me the contact number for the Mr Zhang tuition burwood and his address please.

I have a daughter in year 11 and I want to enroll her there. i tried to find his no or his address but i couldn't.
Please read my post above you

It's in Burwood near Westfield (I think)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
mr zhang moved from burwood to strathfield.
lol what...since when...and why did he move?

Looks like he's got some competition with Matrix to get the best phys and chem students in NSW

laloola

HSC
N/A
i have no idea when but maybe beginning of the year or earlier? it was next to the brain. could that be the reason? xD

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
i have no idea when but maybe beginning of the year or earlier? it was next to the brain. could that be the reason? xD
No that would be a stupid reason to leave, just coz a tutoring centre is next to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)