MP3 Player or MD (1 Viewer)

Truly_bored

HSC
In your opinion, do you think it would be betta to buy a MP3 Player or MD player?
Which one has more features and betta?

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I'd write out pros and cons, but... lazy. :)

I'd say mp3 player because it usually has: a memory stick/card which can be used to hold documents as well as music, there's more choice as to what brand you can buy, and you don't need to fiddle with discs (unless it's a cd/mp3 disc thing)...

the copyright to manufacturuing MDs or something belongs to Sony, so not many other brands have entered that market..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
mp3 player for sure ... so many more advantages ...
smaller, lighter, flash memory, no moving parts, fm tuner, voice recording, looks better, more memory (hd) ... md is old shit now ... mp3 is king ! check out www.iriver.com.au, iriver is the best ! check out www.i-tech.com.au for cheapest prices on iriver ...

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
the iPod kicks ass! Do they go upto like 40gb now? or was it 20?

Truly_bored

HSC
by the way...u can't record over sonds on MD rite....even those MD with *record* button?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Truly_bored
by the way...u can't record over sonds on MD rite....even those MD with *record* button?
no...

i got an md and you can record how ever you like...

mp3 player is much better than md.

the only real advantage of md is that you can build a library of mds since the media is cheap

Truly_bored

HSC
Does anyone know where I can get an Apple iPod?
I've looked on the apple website and they're so EXPENSIVE!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
ipod is shit ... no fm tuner, no voice recording, short battery life and need to replace battery every 12 months, which costs $US100 also the ipod is very expensive and accesories are also very expensive ... yes it has a good interface and looks good but thats it! if u want a big mp3 player get iriver ihp-120/ihp-140 or wait till new range comes out which will have a colour screen ...
the best brand for mp3 is IRIVER! whether it be for flash or hard drive mp3 players best quality, best value, best sound ... forget md ...

sunny

meh.
HSC
And there is voice recording, hidden apparently.

astro

HSC
In my opinion MDs are better....mp3s are okay, it pays to buy a good one preferably one with a brand (i know from experience - paid 120 for a no-name brand and after about a month it stoips working - talk about crap....i-rivers are excellent and some models even have an fm tuner....

mini discs can record and re-record as much as you like......

ipods batteries are irreplaceable (ref SMH)....so that means when the battery life is finished (in abt 12-18 months) so is the unit....therefore its a complete waste of money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)