• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Moving to a new school, need advice (1 Viewer)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
I'm not planning on treating yr11 or yr12 as a bludge year lol. And I'm not really a fan of 2pm or JB or twilight or anything, if I was going to put a picture on my books/binder or whatever it would probably be like Altair from assassin's creed or something and I doubt that would be much of a conversation starter, especially at a girls school haha. Thanks for the advice though~
what? you dont plan on putting pictures inside your notebooks?

zombies

HSC
Thanks oisac :D

what? you dont plan on putting pictures inside your notebooks?
It's never something I've bothered to do.. I mean everyone at my school just has pictures of models wearing clothing brands or whatever on their binders and since that never particularly appealed to me I just never bothered putting anything on at all lol.

zombies

HSC
Ha nice! Did you get in straightaway or were you on reserve? And if you don't mind me asking what was your score on the tests we did? Yknow we got that sheet with our marks on it?

sick_kent

HSC
heyy,
umm, studying ahead would probably be a good idea, but just bit bu bit each week, don't want to burn out.
I'm doing an accelerated program with my school so just started the HSC course this term.
We use cambridge txt's, and I find them really good. Some time's the explanations can be a bit wordy.
Try getting the Excel books, really helpul with the syllabus dotpoints.
If you got any questions on the stuff you're getting ahead on, PM me cause it would be good to help me remember stuff from earlier in the year and hopefully it will help you out.
Plus i see you're doing alot of the same subjects except for physics and SDD, where I'm doing Bio and Jap continuers.
good luck :)

zombies

HSC
Lets just say.. that I am more than slightly jealous! HSC course already?! But thankyou, and good luck to you too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)