Moving out dilemma (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
trade down man. get a 32". I just got this today;

only $900

I recently sold my 42" commercial panel for $500 (no warranty, burn-in, no TV tuner) and paid an extra $400 to "upgrade" to the 32" (higher res, better picture quality whilst using as external monitor, 3 year warranty )

sure its only got 1366 x 768 res, but really do you need 1080p at the moment?

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I put my vote on selling it, too. Drunk people and hugely expensive, easily knocked-over equipment do not mix, and in any case, the stress and worry it'll cause you is totally not worth it.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Maybe having the 46" right now isn't a good idea.

Considered selling it and getting a 26"/32"?
blasphemy!
I couldn't handle selling my 42" baby *looks lovingly across the room* since i got it. Living in share houses i have never had any probs with stuff like that, make sure it is on a secure tv stand that if the stand get knocked won't collapse taking the tv with it. Go to ikea and get yourself a big 1.8 metre job (or harvey norman if you want to get something better), or being a tradie knock one up. Just make sure it is a big strong unit, the tv is pushed more towards the back though (possible anchor it to your tv unit with some bolts through the tv stand?)

Shouldn't have any probs, and depending on your contents insurance it should cover accidental damage without huge loop holes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)