• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

moving away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I guess it comes to how you two value the relationship. But even under the best relationships 'love' doesn't always win out as people have different priorities, heading and directions in their life they want to take like you moving to uni.

HSC
About 70% of relationships before they graduate ends due to moving away from their partner and that. HSC and UNI is a critical turning point.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
seems like a no-brainer to me.

telling him or not telling him doesn't change the actual problem you're facing, so you may as well bite the bullet and be honest.

Evilo

HSC
jumb said:
No. The recipe for a successful relationship is lies and secrets. He's too fragile to be able to accept this, so you should protect him by not saying anything.

Piyom

HSC
artist91 said:
hey i'm from qld and thinking of applying to study at usyd next year. i think i've got a pretty good chance of getting in. but there's one problem....

i have a boyfriend.

and he's been my boyfriend for 15 months.

should i tell him i'm thinking of applying? :confused:
You should tell him that you're thinking of moving inter-state. My gf told me recently that she has been accepted to study in UK, where she will be doing International Business/Commerce and I couldn't say no because that's what she want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)