motivation come back to me!! (1 Viewer)

HelenaJean

HSC
with 16 days to go i've lost all willpower to give a fuck :(
is this happening to anyone else?
guh!

lockedbox

HSC
yes, five days ago I was cramming like a maniac. Now I can barely look at my notes without getting distracted.

HelenaJean

HSC
same!
As you can see i'm procrastinating because i'm on BOS rather than doing anything else imaginable.
i even went to school, sat myself in the library, brought all my stuff, got ready to go, downed a caffeine pill annnnnnd... promply sat on the nearest computer and bitched to the interwebs about how lazy i feel ;)

The problem is i'm not fussed for uni. i'm confident i'll get in on what i've got at this moment (if i don't get in on early entry, which is very likely) so there's no NEED to study. and there's sure as all fuck no WANT to study :)

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I have three exams this week, two in which requires mass information memorising. I have been cramming like crazy for the past few days, got barely any sleep, like five hours each day. So drained.

I don't even want a extreme crazy high ATAR like 99.95. If I get 70, I would be cheering. Though, the course I really want to into has a 84 cut-off.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
We've all been through this stage in our lives, the oh so dreadful HSC. I was exactly in your position last year, didn't find the motivation half way through the examination period, so I kinda slacked off somewhere in the middle but pulled through towards my final exam (physics). Let me tell you, for 1 month of pure dedication, you'll be so happy come ATAR release date. You'll know that you gave it to your best shot and that there's nothing else you COULD have done.

Just 2 weeks more and you have 5 months off until university, 5 whole months!

Keep going! You're nearly there.

Edit: Wait until you get to uni lol, not a single fuck will be given any day apart from your first few months at uni haha. It's like HSC crammed into each semester. :p

jamesfirst

HSC
I'm scared for MX1 and SOR...

But after that exam, I will rest :)

timinator1993

HSC
Yea same, though Im feeling kinda good, Ive done reasonably well in all my exams, and that in itself gives me motivation to study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)