motivation - after HSC plans? (3 Viewers)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
Low key want to move to India when i'm 30.

You get all the respect there. All the rishtas. Everyone treats you like a king. Its amazing. You got the aunty and uncle ji's just gossiping about you. Faaa its so fun.
hahahahah India seems so boringggg to me. the fact that I can barely speak Hindi and cant read/write it at all does not help either.

uniqueusername1

HSC
hahahahah India seems so boringggg to me. the fact that I can barely speak Hindi and cant read/write it at all does not help either.
Come on the kite flying there is next level shit. I just spend the entire afternoon kite flying and blasting some white and hindi music. They all think i'm the coolest. Ah thats the life.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Same. I'm going to submerge my body into the nearest source of water after exams are over and read all the Geronimo stiltons and diary of wimpy kid's i missed out on.
confession: in primary school, when there was book week or what ever, where more books are sold in your library.some kid in my year brought a jokes book, and the only joke he got was getting it stolen by me and selling it in year6 for double of the price
felt so bad after wards, the book was worth $25 or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)