• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most Useful Chemistry Book.. (1 Viewer)

elseany

HSC
atm i've got excel, macqurie, pathway and the latest jacaranda.

excel is without a doubt the worst out of them, its no better than an expensive paperweight. Macquirie is pretty good if you undertand everything and just need to revise something quickly, but i wouldnt suggest using it unless your dead sure that your aware of all the content your required to know and understand it all and need a quick revision.

Pathway's is pretty good, it's written by my teacher :D from all the books i've seen, i'd say it has the best practice questions in it, my teacher also wrote the latest version of jacaranda, which is actually alot better with explaining concepts but the example questions are pretty basic and are just like drills (like in maths textbooks). Since the books are all new and our school doesn't have enough to lend to all the students, they gave us cd versions of the text which comes with all these animations that make everything alot clearer. All up jacaranda is probably one of (if not) the most useful books.

... and this is not just bias because i want to have sex with my chem teacher.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I use Conquering Chemistry though ...

elseany said:
excel is without a doubt the worst out of them, its no better than an expensive paperweight....
Oh damn I rely on Excel HSC Chemistry ... I agree there are

elseany said:
.... because i want to have sex with my chem teacher.
Ok .... I don't have teachers that look good for pleasure to me.

Dt 08

HSC
u simply cant go rong wif chemistry contexts (2nd edition). it is da only book u. i find it much beta den conqurin chem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)