Most ridiculous reason for liking someone? (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
What's the silliest reason you have for falling in love with / having a crush on someone? (please don't just say "she's hot!" because that reason is too common)

for me, there are two:
1.) He appeared in my dream one night
2.) because he looks like a person who reminds me of a place I lived in so it is as if I went back there again

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tlodg said:
What's the silliest reason you have for falling in love with / having a crush on someone? (please don't just say "she's hot!" because that reason is too common)

for me, there are two:
1.) He appeared in my dream one night
2.) because he looks like a person who reminds me of a place I lived in so it is as if I went back there again
2 - latvia?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh and is the person brogan? he kinda reminds of Riga too

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tlodg said:
no, south east asia.
oh, ok. well brogan kind of reminds me of south east asia too in the way that brogan > all of south east asia.

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Is there anyone who's actually serious in this thread?
come on...serious silly reasons of UR own experience

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i liked a chick on bos (can't remember her nickname now) a year back or so because she had a fucked up upbringing and got through it all, along with her siblings, being very strong through the whole process.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
the ceiling cat's so cute. love that sigpic

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stazi said:
i liked a chick on bos (can't remember her nickname now) a year back or so because she had a fucked up upbringing and got through it all, along with her siblings, being very strong through the whole process.
I've had that, massive amounts of respect => huge amount of <3.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
that means you're not THAT superficial, or else why would you like someone you haven't even met.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
tlodg said:
that means you're not THAT superficial, or else why would you like someone you haven't even met.
You know you can meet internetz people off the net, irl.

Lol.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahhah no. it was that chick who goes to usyd that brogan sighted. cant remember her nick though right meow.

and yes, im not that shallow, but i am quite shallow. i make judgements about people i meet instantly

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stazi said:
hahahhah no. it was that chick who goes to usyd that brogan sighted. cant remember her nick though right meow.

and yes, im not that shallow, but i am quite shallow. i make judgements about people i meet instantly
I put everyone on the "tool" rung to begin with and they work their way up the ladder.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brogan77 said:
ariandeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol! yes!

withoutaface said:
yes :shy: except he didnt overcum stuff. he became gh3y to cope with his problems and tried to mine for solutions in jordan's ahnus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)