MOST requirements. (1 Viewer)

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
I live in the exclusion zones, where i don't have to do the pre-provisional course before i get my motorcycle p's. I did the HART course, but i'm a bit short on tips and advice for the MOST. Where should i be looking, what will the instructor be looking to fail me on, and any tips on the manouveres would be great. Cheers.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
It's all pretty clear on the RTA website.

Motorcycle Operator Skill Test (MOST)

Most people fail on forgetting to do the headchecks (which they constantly reinforce, but people still forget), or not being able to do the exercises properly, not being able to control the motorcycle and incurring points for putting their foot down etc...

It's very easy if you practice the exercises before the test.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
thats not the one i have to do. I had to do the kerbside. they gave me a sheet and i have to do a u-turn, a slow ride and an emergency stop.

u turn: indicate left and pull over to the left. stop, indicate right for 5 seconds, when its safe, perform the u turn and yeah
slow ride: easy on high idle, using your clutch and brake to keep the bike at 4-5 km/h
emergency stop: watch the rear wheel does not skid. move your weight further back on the seat if you are still having trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)