Most preferred type of Contraception (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
im on the pill..but my boyfriend gets really scared so he always weras a condom..and if no condom..he will pull out..then freak for the rest of the night, and try to have the "but what if your pregnant" talk..he doesnt nderstand that the pill is like...basically almost 100% guarenteed protection..

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I haven't had to deal with this yet, but I'd probably go for the pill + condom combo. Better safe than sorry.

Speaking of sorry, if that didn't work, I'd have absolutely no qualms of abortion. I'll have kids when I'm good and ready to and not a moment before, damnit.

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
Don't know whether or not it was their favourite contraceptive, but I heard once that these two ppl I knew of had nothing on them at the time, so they used a balloon that was lying around at home.

Imagine that... The friction of the rubber balloon in and out... ARGGHH!! >.<

bex

HSC
chelzmalee said:
I'm on the pill but I still prefer my boyfriend to use a condom anyway just incase. For me, the pill is just backup incase the condom breaks or whatever...
i agree completely..

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
im on the pill..but my boyfriend gets really scared so he always weras a condom..and if no condom..he will pull out..then freak for the rest of the night, and try to have the "but what if your pregnant" talk..he doesnt nderstand that the pill is like...basically almost 100% guarenteed protection..
I know how you feel.. With my guy we only use condoms as protection cause my parents dont know im having sex... so after we done it he would be fine... but the next day he would be freaking and we would both be freaking till i got my next period and sometimes cause we freaked so much and i was stressing out it wouldnt come for like 1 or 2 months...

Puck II

HSC
I read something about contraception once:

"Vin Diesel doesn't believe in rubber condoms. Instead, he sticks his penis in a girl, and uses that girl as a condom while fucking another".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)