Most preferred type of Contraception (1 Viewer)

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
Ok, i know every1 has different types of contraception you like to use so which method is your most preferred??

The Pill, Condom, etc...

What do you use most..

Also how many of you dont use contraception and just hope nothing will happen.

And if you're a guy.. would you prefer your girl to be on the pill aswell are you using a condom?? Girls they same with you... would you like a guy to use a condom while you're on the pill??

Last edited:

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
God damn. What is the point of using a condom if she's on the pill. It feels better for us if we go in without protection :D

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im on the pill and i always insist my boyfriend wears a condom just in case - the only reason we do that is because one of his friends girlfriend became pregnant using just the condom.. so i make sure theres double the protection otherwise i freak out

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
*b*e*c*c*a* said:
Also how many of you dont use contraception and just hope nothing will happen.
I don't understand this :confused: before this forum I didn't know people did that, it's stupid. you can't hope nothing will happen when the point of sex is to make babies.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
condoms. if i were on the pill i'd consider going without condoms, but i guess we'll get a real answer when/if that happens...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
james_chappo said:
We just use condoms OR the pill. If she gets pregnant we'll get an early abortion.
christ... does she get a say in this?

and how exactly do you use condoms OR the pill? Its not like you can just say oh hey im going to use condoms today and not take my pill...

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I'm on the pill but I still prefer my boyfriend to use a condom anyway just incase. For me, the pill is just backup incase the condom breaks or whatever...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Condoms. I've never taken the pill and I was sort of put off by it when I read that side effects included hair loss and weight gain. Has anyone had those side effects?

Leah.Midd

HSC
Im on the pill and most of the time my boyfriend doesnt use condoms, only if i forget to take the pill or something. it still freaks me out a little not wearing condoms but its alright, so far all is good.

Counterfeit

HSC
the sadist inside says CASTRATION muahaha.

..yeah it IS possible to have sex without a penis :S

Götterfunken

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Condoms. I've never taken the pill and I was sort of put off by it when I read that side effects included hair loss and weight gain. Has anyone had those side effects?
That would imply you've had secks. As I know from watching Gilmore Girls your angry Asian mother with a cleaver would kill you, and pray for your soul, if you did so.

<3 Gilmore Girls. <3 Mrs Kim.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
james_chappo said:
We just use condoms OR the pill. If she gets pregnant we'll get an early abortion.
It frightens me how casually you said that. 'Oh we'll just abort. No biggie.' :rolleyes:

pmr_123

HSC
the pill is awesome, only contraception i use, and love it, don't ahve confidence in the condom...

although some of my friends believe nothing is better than that physical barrier...

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Meh. it's just an unborn foetus.

It's better than beating the child to death with a shovel after she gives birth to it.
It's not a human being until it's in my phone book.

Hope for the win. Male contraception pill much? Only a few years away I hear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)