• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most hated team in the NRL? (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
I was wondering if team in da NRL do you guys hate the most, its manly for me.....i enjoy seeing them suffer hard :d

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Knights because I live in newcastle and novacastrians are annoyingly over patriotic.

Also, because of channel nine/the chief on the footy show/matt johns on the footy show, blatantly supporting them over other teams.

Also, Andrew Johns is a dickhead.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
miss_gtr said:
as a canterbury fan, i know for a fact the bulldogs are the most hated team in the NRL.
The rape dogs. Aka, the sniffer dogs.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
miss_gtr said:
as a canterbury fan, i know for a fact the bulldogs are the most hated team in the NRL.
im gonna support your theory.
I HATE the dogs....and most of their supporters piss me off too...

Sucks to be me, considering most of my friends are doggies supporters, and I live in the Doggies area. (Canterbury-Bankstown)

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
i dont lack town pride. I think it's the doggies supporters that put me off the whole team.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
For me it's:

1. Roosters
2. Parramatta
3. Broncos

As a Bulldogs supporter I'm well aware of the hate...but anyone who doesn't support them doesn't voice their opinion around these parts. Fear of getting beaten to a pulp and all :D.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
=1. Broncos and Roosters
3. Storm
4. Bulldogs
5. Sharks
6. Sea Eagles

Broncos for 92 and 93.
Roosters because they are cheats.
Storm because of 99 and our crappy record against them since.
Bulldogs because of 85 (even though I wasn't alive, they stopped St George from winning the Premiership in all three grades via a 7-6 victory in First Grade).
Sharks because of the rivalry. Bloody scum.
Sea Eagles because of 96 and because of their easy "hate us" ability.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Haha thanks for that.

I think it's hardly worthwhile, though. Because Mel, Kimi et al will come on protesting about how innocent the Roosters are, and perhaps Suney_J, Boo and I will quote incidents where the Roosters don't play to the spirit of the game.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Haha thanks for that.

I think it's hardly worthwhile, though. Because Mel, Kimi et al will come on protesting about how innocent the Roosters are, and perhaps Suney_J, Boo and I will quote incidents where the Roosters don't play to the spirit of the game.
Rob, u wanna fight me.?! :chainsaw: Of course im gonna defend the roosters cos the ROOSTERS ARE NOT CHEATS, and yes we are innocent. I, along with many other roosters supporters will quote incidents that show we are innocent...and YES we do play to the spirit of the game!

MY most hated teams are the Broncos and Dragons cos theyre both wanker teams...their supporters are mostly wankers as well. ;) And because when i use to actually go for them when i was younger, they played shit and psychologically scarred me.

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
definitely the knights.
as someone already said, its not so much the team, but the supporters who are so bloody annoying!
Novocastrians (since when does a city name its inhabitants with a totally un-related name...) are the most blindly naive bunch of followers in the history of sports fanatics.
Their over patriocism sickens me, but not as much as the different excuses they make up every day for their team not winning a single game yet this season.
Haha.
That in itself is the ultimate bit of karma that gets them back just nicely for annoying the shit out of me and making me ashamed of my local area.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I reckon the Eagles will be one of the most hated sides, if they keep on winning.

As somebody said, back in the old days with Toovs, Cliffy, Ridge, Kosef, Carroll, they were the most depised team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)