Most ANNOYING things when Driving (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
A P-plater tailgating us L-platers, it is an 80 zone and i am going 80 you should not be going any faster then me anyway

People stopping right on my bumper when i first got my L's and had not perfected hill starts yet, i rolled back then
:lol: My Mum always gives plenty of room to L platers especially hills, actually my Dad, brother and I do as well.

C-Andrich

HSC
Asian L platers who are about 30 years old especially women ones!

people who dont fukn indicate, shits me right off

women in 4 wheel drives...who honestly cant drive

people who dont THANK you for letting them in

people who drift into ur lane and dont even say sorry (stupid old bitch yesterday nearly killed my gf in the passenger seat)

red lights!

40 zones in hiGH skools...unless for the mentally challenged high skools, any highskooler who manages to get hit by a car pretty much deserves it

the petrol guzzling state of my car

cops

shithead p plate drivers who thrash around their cars and make a bad repuitation 4 the rest of us

L platers FARK!!!

PEOPLE WHO PUT TWO L OR P PLATES ON THE FRONT AND BACK...THE LAW STATES U ONLY NEED ONE U FUKWITS!

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Asians in 4WD's.

I can't even see their fuckin heads behind the wheel.

BITCH WHY ARE YOU DRIVING THAT FUCKIN CAR?

sparkerasp

HSC
C-Andrich said:
shithead p plate drivers who thrash around their cars and make a bad repuitation 4 the rest of us
Agreed.
C-Andrich said:
L platers FARK!!!
You were an L plater once.
C-Andrich said:
PEOPLE WHO PUT TWO L OR P PLATES ON THE FRONT AND BACK...THE LAW STATES U ONLY NEED ONE U FUKWITS!
Sure, but some people want to make sure that you actually see the L plate and take precautions that there is an L plater and he/she is not experienced on the road. In my opinion, two plates shoud be the maximum amount on the rear of the car and one on the front.

samburnsy

HSC
CYCLISTS!!

dont no if anyone else has said it

although i am a cyclist myself..i no how much it pisses everyone off..darting in and out of traffic

its just so much fun tho, almost been knocked off sooo many times but

although tho this day i havent been hit once :)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
arseholes who speed up ur arse...i usually go next door the car in the other lane so the cock behind me cant get past

also people who change lanes real quick when theres no need....people who dont let merging cars in....and people who change lanes and put their blinker on for one click after theyre already in the lane...idiots

oh and also i always reverse in car parks into the spot...i hate people who come right up to ur arse even when ur reverse lights are on...

Last edited:

sthcross.dude

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
arseholes who speed up ur arse...i usually go next door the car in the other lane so the cock behind me cant get past

also people who change lanes real quick when theres no need....people who dont let merging cars in....and people who change lanes and put their blinker on for one click after theyre already in the lane...idiots
so you go out of your way to exacerbate the problem rather than letting them pass and thus eliminating the dangerous situation?

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
actually the worst of them all is speeding mothers in SUV's...yes a bit ironic...they would speed but if you ran over their kid doing 1km over speed limit in school zone theyd cry

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
sthcross.dude said:
so you go out of your way to exacerbate the problem rather than letting them pass and thus eliminating the dangerous situation?
well im a good/safe driver i have the situation under control...

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
sthcross.dude said:
You can control the actions of a dangerous driver who is tailgating you and who you are deliberately aggravating?
i doubt they are gonna ram me up the arse on purpose...nobody wants to ruin their car...

sthcross.dude

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
i doubt they are gonna ram me up the arse on purpose...nobody wants to ruin their car...
It's called an ACCIDENT.

Situations that even the best driver can't full control include:

-someone goes through a red light
-kid runs out on the road
-ambulance dashes out in front of you
-car in front of you breaks suddenly...

or any number of contingencies that require you to break hard.

I don't care how good a driver you think you are. Mark Skaife could be driving the car, but if he has to break suddenly and someone is tailgaiting him THEY ARE GOING TO CRASH INTO HIM!

That's why if someone is tailgating you, you want them to fuck off ASAP, not to play stupid, dangerous games with them that result in no personal gain to yourself anyway.

You overconfident moron!

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
sthcross.dude said:
It's called an ACCIDENT.

Situations that even the best driver can't full control include:

-someone goes through a red light
-kid runs out on the road
-ambulance dashes out in front of you
-car in front of you breaks suddenly...

or any number of contingencies that require you to break hard.

I don't care how good a driver you think you are. Mark Skaife could be driving the car, but if he has to break suddenly and someone is tailgaiting him THEY ARE GOING TO CRASH INTO HIM!

That's why if someone is tailgating you, you want them to fuck off ASAP, not to play stupid, dangerous games with them that result in no personal gain to yourself anyway.

You overconfident moron!
so wait...than how do i overcome tailgating? speed up? slow down?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
no dude ur a hectic driver floor it and see what happens, dw ur in control just plant it and get away from him

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
you just said you drive alongside the person next to you so they dont fucking pass, thats what i was talking about

sthcross.dude

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
so wait...than how do i overcome tailgating? speed up? slow down?
Well you don't overcome tailgating by doing this:

Crestwood's_G said:
go next door the car in the other lane so the cock behind me cant get past
The one thing that ensures the tailgating continues to put you in danger for the longest possible time.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Azamakumar said:
you just said you drive alongside the person next to you so they dont fucking pass, thats what i was talking about
i dont speed up to person next to me i maintain same speed with the person next to me who is usually not speeding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)