Most annoying Simpson's family member (1 Viewer)

Who is the most annoying Simpson's family member?

• Homer

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Marge

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Bart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lisa

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Maggie

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Maggie. She does fuck all, the only really funny thing she's ever done is shoot homer with a nail gun.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
SHE'S A BABY!

don't use stewie as an example of why that doesn't matter, his precociousness is part of his character.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Homer pisses me off now in the newer episodes. He uses bigger words and talks alot more.. I liked the older days where he just ACTED physically like a moron or talked complete shit like "Hello.. my name is Mister Burns.." *stupid looking face*, the episodes were alot funnier then. Seasons 2 - around 6-8 were the best IMO.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I don't think any of the five are annoying

You know who's really annoying, it's Grandpa/Abe.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
OMG NO! NOT A SHEEP! QUICK GIVE ME A KNIFE SO I CAN RIP MY JEANS A BIT!

I should go out of my way to go against the social norm just for the sake of being 'different', let me tell you something - in our time of everyone being 'individual' and 'different' me following the former social norm, accepting when i like something that a large group of other people like makes me the rebel and you the conformist sheep.
haha ok dr sociology

you are being a sheep because you aren't looking at the big picture

if you changed any of the characters like marge or lisa the show wouldn't be the same at all

homer has changed recently and if his character changed back to how he was earlier it would improve the show, hence making him the most annoying character

G

Gavvvvvin

withoutaface said:
Maggie. She does fuck all, the only really funny thing she's ever done is shoot homer with a nail gun.
Yeah Maggies shit they should axe her

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Lisa...most episodes that surround her are only funny cause homer is there to liven things up...

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
none of those character's that annoying..

jus say.. annoyingly funny

anyone watched the new simpsons on wednesday (three simpsons epidsodes in one night), where homer likes "walking"!! :eek: :eek: wow.. so surprised the lazy, fat homer likes walking, finally did something smart haha i was hoping they would show him as a fit, skinny man but that didnt happen.. also he sings bad -_-"

Collin

HSC
N/A
Clearly Hans Moleman is the best character in Springfield though.. lmfao that guy is hilarious.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Nick said:
haha ok dr sociology

you are being a sheep because you aren't looking at the big picture

if you changed any of the characters like marge or lisa the show wouldn't be the same at all

homer has changed recently and if his character changed back to how he was earlier it would improve the show, hence making him the most annoying character
Yes, ok i'm a sheep :rolleyes:

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I love in the episode where someone is trying to kill homer, and sideshow bob erects a model of homer in the front yard, and all these people try to kill it, then it shows homer tackling it and looking crazy saying "Once I kill you, everyone will think I'M the real Homer!!"

heh heh heh.. that cracked me up.

= Jennifer =

HSC
tabularasa said:
i reckon marge is the most annoying. She just complains and stuff not funny at all.
so does lisa so i voted her i need some one to vote marge for me they should have double options for this poll marge is winning by 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)