Mosque puts fatwa on christmas (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
This makes plenty of sense

It's the same reason the Catholic Church wouldn't tolerate its people participating in Ramadan and Eid

matsing

HSC
Let me put this is context. Some imam at one particular mosque puts a fatwa on christmas. Its like one priest at a church saying we should kick all the imigrants out, but that doesn't make it to the news. Why? because when these so called 'fatwas' are put out people think its like the equivalent of the valtican and pope that is puting it out. Disclaimer: not a muslim.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Let me put this is context. Some imam at one particular mosque puts a fatwa on christmas. Its like one priest at a church saying we should kick all the imigrants out, but that doesn't make it to the news. Why? because when these so called 'fatwas' are put out people think its like the equivalent of the valtican and pope that is puting it out. Disclaimer: not a muslim.
Priests don't encourage their worshippers to cause violence and hatred like some Islamic imans do.

planino

HSC
Its things like these that give Muslims a bad name. I feel sorry for them actually, having their religion insulted just because of a few, attention-seeking people within the Muslim community.

The media isn't helping much either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)