Moshtix (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Is it possible to buy scalped tickets from moshtix? As i'm looking for tickets for a sold out concert.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
possibly? when you have tickets on your credit card, someone else can get in as long as they have filled out this form that the credit card holder says it's ok..or something (i was going to give my 'ticket' to my brother for something once)

i have no idea what happens with physical tickets :s do moshtix even do that?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
em_516 said:
i have no idea what happens with physical tickets :s do moshtix even do that?
as far as i know, not anymore. if you dont buy online, you get given a moshtix card for every tickets you buy from ticket outlets, and then every concert continues to get loaded onto the same card.

I dont think you have to have i.d. for that either, because theres no i.d. on the card except the name on the back that you have to write on yourself. So i guess if you could get a card that has the tickets on it already somehow without the use of a credit card?

Polaris

HSC
getting a card with the digital tickets on it is the only way.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i wish they would put tickets on the moshcard even if you paid online :(

Adam

HSC
Of course it is. If the ticket is bought on a moshcard, then just buy that physical card. When I used to buy it that way I got a new card every time.

Of course if they bought it with their credit card, you're fucked. Unless they want to come to the entry of the gig with you, which is extremely doubtful.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
politik said:
I bought my klaxons tix online so I have to swipe my CC to get in - sucks though because I like keeping printed tickets, and moshtix doesn't do that.
if you buy from a moshtix outlet you can keep the little printed reciept they give you and file it away with all your other Very Important tickets.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
on previous occasions, i have given my moshtix card to friends and they used my ticket i had on their.
only coz i got media passes to said concerts and had to sell my ticket.
so my friends give me the money, i give them the moshtix card, i get my mosh card back. we both see the band.
etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)