morning or afternoon exams?? (1 Viewer)

Would you prefer S&C to be morning or afternoon?

• Morning

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Afternoon

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, i know that we don't have a choice in the matter, but would you prefer society to be morning or afternoon??
i personally feel that i perform better in the morning, but that's just because i am a morning person.. then again, i can stay awake for like 4 days straight if id like to... still, my mind is "fresher" in the morning, especially for areas such as society and culture.

bre

I only have 2 afternoon exams and society and culture is one of them.

They're much better for me because:

a) I haven't been able to sleep the night before exams so far and by the time i sit the exam I'm either unconcious/dead/incoherant

b) I can never eat breakfast so about an hour and a half into those morning exams my tummy starts rumbling and echos through our hall and pisses not only me off, but everyone else too..

c) Got some more time for last minute crap.

d) IF YOUR CAR WON'T START IN THE BLOODY MORNING YOU HAVE TIME TO WALK TO SCHOOL!!! THAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING IN BLOODY ANCIENT HISTORY AND I FREAAAAKED!!!!

cataleptic

HSC
I like having the extra few hours to study. But I like having them in the morning so I have the rest of the afternoon to chill.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
haha i asked my mate and he said he prefers morning because he has less time to realise how screwed he is.

HSC
SiZmOs said:
haha i asked my mate and he said he prefers morning because he has less time to realise how screwed he is.
haha so true.
and s the exam 2hours? or 2 and a half? i really should know this

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
its 2 hours:
1:55 - 4:00pm
AND THEN WE'RE FREE!!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I dnt really mind- morning or afternoon. I just wished they didnt put two 2unit exams on the same day, like Modern History and Society&Culture. Die HSC schedulers, DIE>

Ash_S

HSC
"haha i asked my mate and he said he prefers morning because he has less time to realise how screwed he is."

that is so true. i like morning exams... coz with the arvo ones i sit n think bout how bad im guna do! my friend comes ova al the time n al she wants to do is play mario carts - i know its old but its a dickload of fun!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i dont mind either, i like afternoon because i can do more last minute study, but i like to get it over with quick, so i can relax the rest of the day.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
shortygb said:
i dont mind either, i like afternoon because i can do more last minute study, but i like to get it over with quick, so i can relax the rest of the day.
Same here. I don't mind all that much. It depends on the exam I suppose. If I feel ready and confident - a morning exam would probably be preferred as you then have the rest of the day to relax. However, if you need to do more work, the afternoon exam is handy to get in some last minute study/revision.

For Society, I would prefer an afternoon exam rather than a morning one. The revision in the morning will be helpful to ensure I remember all the statistics, sociologists, theorists, articles, reports, studies etc..

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
For society and culture, I preferred afternoon. I usually procrastinate the night before but the next day I will start to cram like crazy :)

I remember I started jumping and going "YES YES WOOHOO!" on the way out of the exam hall after the Society and Culture exam - it was my last exam and I think I did well in it. :)
My friends laughed.

ooh the old days...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)