more schoolies questions - Coolengatta (1 Viewer)

odessy

HSC
hey all
My mates and i have booked our schoolies for this year
17th nov till 2nd of december i think.
Anyways we booked at a place in coolengatta becuase our mates mum has a time share thing there and it worked out sweet finincially.
I was just wondering if much happens round coolengatta during the schoolies period?
i was also curiious about transport between coolengatta and surfers? and coolengatta and byron bay. Anyone have any ideas about prices? times they run till? frequecy? that sort of thing
ok, i think thats all my questions for now,
cheers, luke

odessy

HSC
dang

noone has replied to this..im starting to worry
anyone have any idea if anything might be happening in coolengatta during schoolies time...??

Mr_Sheen

HSC
interesting, my mates mum has also got a timeshare in coolengatta, (keira beach, same thing) 26th till 3rd, the hotel is called worldmark i think, but i dont know if anything goes on in the big C , it should keira beach is one of the best beaches in QLD, great surfing beach. but i know it should'nt be a hassle to get to surfers, for one im hireing a car. plus we are going in week one (or is it 2) anyway it all happens in the first couple of weeks (so my sister says) so i wouldent worry about anything.

Dan1e1a

HSC
odessy said:
noone has replied to this..im starting to worry
anyone have any idea if anything might be happening in coolengatta during schoolies time...??

Surfers Paradise is just half an hour away from coolangatta...just go there !!!

Dan1e1a

HSC
Dan1e1a said:
Surfers Paradise is just half an hour away from coolangatta...just go there !!!

oh wait mayb its not...i dunno i jst confused my self:S

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
surfers is where the action is
party week is 26th nov to 3rd dec
its not very far from coolangatta

please enter address here or choose one from my lo
HSC
why are you staying in coolangatta??? the money you save in accommodation you are just going to have to spend on transport....sorry to burst you bubble but any other time of the year coolangatta is great but when it comes to schoolies it is not the place to be....surfers ( on a good day is probably about 30-40 minutes from coolangatta but when it's busy...well good luck.....but i figure schoolies will be good no matter where you are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)