Mooloolaba 2006 (1 Viewer)

tobstar73

HSC
anyone going up north? when u live on the gold coast there aint much point in just surfers.

rebeccahansen

HSC
AYE! nice- Mooloolaba?... like Alexanda Heads... Sunshine coast. I go up North every year! Its mad around schoolies times, was there once when i took a week of school in year 9!

xx__savannah

HSC
tobstar73 said:
anyone going up north? when u live on the gold coast there aint much point in just surfers.

Urgh, definately agree. I'll still go to some of the events (the under age ones) I think, but Mooloolaba is awesome. I'm thinking of staying at Sirocco or somewhere nice like that with just a whole bunch of girls.

unitmike

HSC
N/A
whats Mooloolaba meant to be like for schoolies?
also, what are the exact dates for schoolies, such as week 1 and 2
cheers.

Srixon

HSC
Mooloolaba is a great place haeps of palces close liek alexander headlands and maroochydore. cant even tell when u go to the next one really and alot of other towns not to far away.

andy_wood

Shire resident
HSC
Yeah me and a few mates are headin up there. We're stayin at Novotel Twin Waters near maroochydore and we've got free bike hire so look out for us tearin around! :p

We'll be there from like 27th Nov - 1st Dec

Who is else is goin???????

cheeky_caitlin

HSC
yehh.. im going to mooloolaba with few friends from the 25th nov-2nd dec, ne1 else up there cause should organise a few parties n that if anyone wants to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)