modules content rank pls (1 Viewer)

enip

HSC
hi, i finished mod 1 of chemistry and I have TOO MANY flashcards and notes, due to it having a lot of theory to digest. I am wondering to what extent, compared to mod 1, would mods 3 & 4 be content heavy wise?

enip

HSC
hi, i finished mod 1 of chemistry and I have TOO MANY flashcards and notes, due to it having a lot of theory to digest. I am wondering to what extent, compared to mod 1, would mods 3 & 4 be content heavy wise?
also i heard mod 2 is basically math, but how much content do you need to understand/memorise

goodcat911

HSC
theres not much theory besides mod 1. i think there was a bit from mod 3 (rate of reactions and stuff) but other than that, mod 2 and 4 are basically just calc which u can consolidate through practice. also unless ur double-acceling or smth, take ur time and make sure u really understand the logic behind the yr 11 content (theres not a lot content) cos itll make yr 12 content a lot more clear.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)