Module C: Telling The Truth - Frontline (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
this is my least favourite of the modules and i really really liked it.... not to the extent of writing 25 pages tho thats just insane... i wrote 9 and am pretty pleased with it

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
dude, just admit that you have big handwriting. i check the time too and you know the only time i wrote in more than 2 booklets in a hsc exam, let alone more than 3? in my english extension exam last year. when i had an hour to write my answer. and i knew my stuff back to front so i didn't even have to stop to think.
and i have big writing.
god, how old are you? 'I WROTE MORE THAN YOOOU I WROTE MORE THAN YOOOU LOOK AT MEEEE MUMMY LOOK AT ME!'

hipPo3

HSC
x_symmetry said:
Hahaha, like I said Just Check the Time
what u mean ? .. each essay should take 40 mins
and u couldnt have done 25 pages without large handwriting..
personnaly i dont think the pages count for shit...
I have a friend that only writes 4 or so pages .. but she fites around 30-40 words in one line.. which means her writing is incredibly neat and small, so 4 of her pages = 10 or so of mine

i did 5/6/6 .. i hated the lear one because it was too generic, like do what u want

the Frontline was piss easy .. twas soo simple in giving examples where emphasis and deliberate selection were used ..

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Today, 07:05 AM #2

x_symmetry
your friendly neighbour

I thought it was shit easy; totally cained this section, wrote 25 pages.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I reckon this was heaps mad
an essay :)
Just had to relate what you had to the quote ;)

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
got onto my 9th page. I didn't think I answered the question well enough or had enough quotes. Thing is, I knew all my quotes and what I wanted to talk about but I just had trouble relating each point specifically to the question.....so err, probably the best out of the three modules but I don't think I went that great...

b-rex

HSC
counting pages

jazzi_jess said:
yeah i liked it, wrote 13 pages and 40 total, did my best anyway so yay! no more of this advanced english stuff! :)
i dont know how all you kids had time to count your pages...
im too busy trying to get my essays done in time :cool:

Smartie87

HSC
shiiiiit. why dont i ever read the ques. and respond to wat its asking?? i was just heaps general like on why truth is ditsorted and how etc.... i reckon i stuffed up majorly. i put it stuff bout selectivity etc. but my whole essay wasnt based round it. wat u reckon that will get me???

b-rex

HSC
emphasis

alissa_xoxo said:
I prepared for questions on credibility and the illusion and disillusion in the media.. haha this question threw me off. I wrote about 4 and a half pages and didn't finish the conclusion. I said emphasis waaaay too much!

One word - DODGY.

hahah im with ya with the emphasis.
:cool:

Nadia-Jane

HSC
x_symmetry said:
It is possible to write 25 pages for this module. Just check the time

I highly doubt it.
Just check your time? How on earth is it possible to write an entire page full of information in just 1 minute.. because that is the time you would be allocating yourself if you claim to write 25 pages in 40 minutes, even if you are being wary of the time left.
Besides, it takes longer than 1 minute to read an entire page filled with writing let alone write it.

I think that you may have oversensationalised that 'truth'.

Aaaanyhoo, my frontline essay was shit. I spent way too much time writing my measly '8' and '9' page cloudstreet and transformation essays, and allowed myself only 12 minutes for representation of the truth. Ohwell hopefully ill do well enough in the other sections to make up for my 3 pages pile of horse crap on frontline.

I stayed up last night until 2am writing out and reading over my frontline essay and screwed up badly today, forgot everything i had practised. Its funny how i am able to memorise basically an entire transformations and area of study essay by only revising it the morning of the exam sitting out the front of the hall 15 minutes prior to entry, yet stay up all night memorising my frontline essay which is perhaps the most easy essay to bullshit through anyway, and manage to flunk it. The moral of this story for me is don't study.

*Buttercup*

HSC
x_symmetry said:
Today, 07:05 AM #2

x_symmetry
your friendly neighbour

I thought it was shit easy; totally cained this section, wrote 25 pages.
ROFL........

niteshade1312

HSC
I thought it was a good question for Frontline. 10 more minutes would have done ti for me, although I got 8 pages, I could have talked about it for a lot longer. What episodes did everyone use in detail?

hipPo3

HSC
b-rex said:
i dont know how all you kids had time to count your pages...
im too busy trying to get my essays done in time :cool:
mmhmm ... u realise theres time to count after the exam ? .. and the fact that u had to put ur centre number and student number on the top of EVERY page...

anywhos.. it seems the average was about 6 pages, yay!!
i find it hard to believe anyone could write 15+ pages of bullshit on one topic..

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
hipPo3 said:
mmhmm ... u realise theres time to count after the exam ? .. and the fact that u had to put ur centre number and student number on the top of EVERY page...
oooops!

i wrote 10 pages. i think i nailed it, although i did make up one of my related texts out of thin air...

niteshade1312

HSC
do you really think you have to put your student number on all those pages.. thats why they have a cover page.. meh.. i didnt have time to add more numbers!

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
bah.. 25 pages is possible but u'd hav to write.. 2-3 words per line probably leaving the top and bottom line empty :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)