Module C English advanced prediction? (1 Viewer)

stormii

HSC
Hi guys, just wanted to ask what your predictions are for the module C English advanced. Do you think it will be discursive, persuasive or creative? and how are you going to prepare for it? like do you think it's a good idea to memorise the imaginative and then turn it into a discursive? Or should I write a separate one for discursive and then can adapt to persuasive.

also what ideas do you think I should focus on.

howcanibesmarter

HSC
no point predicting, so just prepare to the best of ur ability. if u wanna be safe tho id recommend at least having some sort of ideas/draft for a creative, discursive and reflections for both.

carrotsss

HSC
i've got the opposite problem i have the most disgusting discursive ever so if they guarantee a discursive/persuasive my year 12 quality writing is gonna devolve to year 6 😭
i have no clue how, it has to be the biggest fluke on earth but I wrote a discursive for the first time ever this year and my teacher gave it a 20/20 after the second draft

meanwhile my imaginative is like 10 drafts in and still sucks so much im afraid to look at it, i used to be good at them in primary school wtf 😭

pinkrose68

HSC
does anyone have advice for persuasive writing😭 cause i've prepared a discursive and imaginative, but so incredibly scared for persuasive cause i havent prepared for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)