Module C - Elective 1: Telling the Truth (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My texts of my own choosing fitted nicely with the 'purpose' part of the question. So im happy.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
my conclusion to that was Thankyou
but the question was good esp cos i did the paper backwards ie sections 3,2,1

derek_

HSC
speech medium was a relief from the two essays previously :) ... i had over 50 minutes to plan for this section so yer, but half my stuff was repeated paragraphs lol...

persephone

HSC
i kept forgetting to link back to the intended audience. at the end i made such an obvious link. sometimes when i'm in the middle of writing a really good paragraph I had to stop and ask a stupid rhetorical question to make a link

but it was good. i asked for another booklet in the last 5 minutes so i could do my conclusion

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i thought this along with modA were soooooo easyyyyyyyyyyyy. I wrote it like a speech and sustained it throughout. i guess i could have acknowledged that they were young writers and directors though and said "i hope you got some good ideas on textual strategies which can be used to convey your vision of the truth" or something like that. wrote 10 pages which is pretty good i guess ( i write about 8-9 words per line which is more than most on this paper)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I had a feeling they were going to do a speech so that was fine, but i was a little thrown off by the audience.

Who would talk about how news media (and one movie) represent the truth to writers/directors??

stazi

Nightman
HSC
easy enough. did 12 pages. However how many supplementary texts did you use. The advice line told me for AOS it says at least one, meaning if I only use 1, I'm putting myself out of a band 6. Is it the same for this one?

fantasia

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
easy enough. did 12 pages. However how many supplementary texts did you use. The advice line told me for AOS it says at least one, meaning if I only use 1, I'm putting myself out of a band 6. Is it the same for this one?
AOS and the modules are different. didnt you read the question? it specifically asked for '2 related texts'

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I used two .. the story of Brian Walski and something from Media Watch.
I think the marking guidelines say that people that use two texts usually go better and can synthesize as compared to those who dont?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i used an article "I was an ozschoolkid" by charles shaar murray and jessica lynch

JessC

HSC
N/A
this section was ok....pretty straight forward

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
easy as question.. no suprises
11 pgs :) quite happy with it... dont think i could have done much better ^^

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol...yah this time i actually interacted with teh audience with a shitload of rhetoric qs and stuff

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I dunno how I did for this section, cos the supervisor said 10 minutes left and I still hadn't done my supplementary texts -- so i gunned it, but i think in that i forgot it was a speech so it became a little essay ish.... oh well, its done its done. Too bad now eh?!

It was a far and predictable question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)