Module B: Poetry - Wilfred Owen / Deb Westbury (1 Viewer)

RaymondAllotta

HSC
I was one of the people lucky enough to do Wilfred Owen poetry in today's English Standard Paper 2. I'd just like to discuss with you what you all thought about this question. I thought it was generally pretty straight forward but that didnt stop me from stuffing it up lol - I sorta struggled to remember key quotes and techniques, and it sorta made my response sound a little superficial but oh well.

My Thoughts about the exam:

Module A: Truman - 8 Pages (Confident)
Module B: Owen - 5 Pages (Meh....)
Module C: Rita - 7 Pages (Not too bad)

Lol two guys and a girl.

treb0r

MCP007-treborial
HSC
haha i reckon english standard is too easy... you can simply bring in a prepared essay and just rewrite it to fit the question... I wrote 8 pages for Truman, 7 for Owen and 7 for Raw... Im pretty confident i did well but section one paper 1, oh my god it killed me... i reckon my marks would add up to around 80+ maybe... Im confident with Truman, Owen and half confident with Raw... 100% happy with my creative writing and Inner journey essay but that section1 paper1 demolished me but i reckon i wasnt the only one in the state to stuff up that section...

ziz

HSC
treb0r said:
haha i reckon english standard is too easy... you can simply bring in a prepared essay and just rewrite it to fit the question... I wrote 8 pages for Truman, 7 for Owen and 7 for Raw... Im pretty confident i did well but section one paper 1, oh my god it killed me... i reckon my marks would add up to around 80+ maybe... Im confident with Truman, Owen and half confident with Raw... 100% happy with my creative writing and Inner journey essay but that section1 paper1 demolished me but i reckon i wasnt the only one in the state to stuff up that section...

hahah TRUST me u werent! i for one feel the exact same way and majority of the girls in my grade wer sayin the comprehension was horrendous, likewise with the forums up here!!

I did awesome in all 3 modules. i loved it! i lost count of pages. but i filled up 8 pg 4 each one. and i thnk a few pages extra from a 4 page booklet. well overall i had 8 booklets. i walked out heaps confident. im anticipating an 80+ mark HOPEFULLY! =)

yaaaaaaaay no more english forever how good does that feel!? ..

Colvie

HSC
ive got my wilfred owen section tomorow for my half yearlys
already done section one on journeys but now im jus gettin notes together
about wilfred.

english is so annoying because its the only subject that doesnt really
incorporate fact its more about perspectives~

aw well~
wish me luck :D
lol~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)