Module B: Owen - What poem do you think the paper will specifically refer to? (1 Viewer)

dAn1

Hey guys! I was just wondering what your thoughts were on Module B, Wilfred Owen for tomorrow's paper.

In 2001 the question asked to "choose at least two of your own choosing" where as in 2002 it specifically referred to Anthem for Doomed Youth and at least one other.

Any thoughts about tomorrow?

matthewjones

i think it will be a general one again....i only know anthem, futility and dulce et.....so i hope it is not the others....

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
This is what im really WORRIED about ~~

I only know four basic ones

Anthem for doomed youth, send off, futility and dulce et decorum est

I have no clue on Spring Offensive or the other bullshit!

Just memorise the quotes

djfadz

yeah i am also worried about this section i am just leaning anthem for doomed youth and futility i really don't know what to do

STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESSS

i wish we knew what poems they will ask i am bloody hoping that they say whatever ones you want

Dammit

it will refer to the popular ones, eg send off, dulce et, anthem or futility. i cant imagine them asking us to refer to spring offensive or miners as half the state probably hasn't read them more than once.

djfadz

well i hope that you are right becuase if you are not well i am in alot of shit at the moment i am just learning futility and anthem hopefully that will be enough

PLEASE!!!!

dAn1

There is a God!

Lucky for us it didn't specify!

Good luck with the rest of the exams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)