Module B: Close Study of Text (1 Viewer)

betty boop

HSC
lol i cant believe im the first one hahaha

i was really upset because i was caught off guard...but it wasnt horrible i guess... what should i have written to just give me some reassurance lol

i did briar rose

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
wasnt cool that we had to relate everything back to one text because i focused on every text in my study and didnt go into to much detail because there was so much.. but yeh it wasnt to bad wrote 8 pages, thats good enough for me

danieljarvis

HSC
one scene of a movie!!!

that caught me off guard.. limited the amount of what i could write!!! but i think i did it ok!! im so happy.. english is gone!! and i dont think i fucked it entirely..
i think it was a good question.

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
in this one i reckon i went pretty well.. I just blabbered on about a how heap of crap that happened in Witness' scene 'breaking the rules'

JacobMcatamney

Easyest Fu@!*n exam every the qs where perfect and easy, thou the only use ONE opme threw me cause i only practiced 1 1/2 pages on each thinking they would ask for tw.
:)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i hate this section of the modules, the the one that i mostly ignore in the exams, i only did like just under 4 pages because i only had 30 minutes of my time left and left this section last...

Necros87

meh
HSC
N/A
i screwed this section, i wrote 1/3 of a page, btw i did owen, that sucked

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
danieljarvis said:
yeah it was really open. was the token " write how u want" question
it was a speech wasnt it?? coz i wrote out as a speech!

danieljarvis

HSC
im having a shcker sory.. yeah this was the option of speech or internet thing...

easy question was lawson.. SORY.

im guna get a beer.. im so dumb

Danoz The Great

HSC
(Witness)
This question was very similar to the assessment task I did for this module, very happy :)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I didn't study at all for this module, yet ended up bullshitting up to 6 pages with NO storytelling whatsoever.

johnny_87

HSC
I did Owen and wrote analysed Dulce to the finest detail. I referred to his other poems but didn't really link them.

Then again, the question was pretty dicey. It was rather vague in its intent, so surely I'll do well!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeg

hey i was wondering i did king lear and i didnt have a clue wat to talk about...were we supposed to write a personal evaluation and say y the text should b included. or were sposed to do a critical evaluation of the language merit ets, cos id dint have a clue and i kinda just merged the two to together, ill b lucky to get 10 i think. help???

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
i did deb westbury for the poetry one

really annoyed at the only using one poem, but still i did dapto dressing up which i had 4 major points for, and linked those points with the other poems which was ok. managed 6 and half

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i thought that was so easy!! im so happy now its all over!

i did henry lawson, only 5 pages, oh well. then a speech on shoehorn sonata, filled up a whole booklet. and then module c was ok too. did 8 pages as well

All up, i basically just rambled on about bullshit. It's easy enough. standard english is so easy!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yes, i was a little bit stumped with the one key scene thing. i didnt really ever focus on just one scene from shoehorn sonata. so i just focused a bit more on scene 3 i think, but i still talked about the rest!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)