Module A notes (1 Viewer)

bro66404

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I was wondering if past HSC students could please give me some advice in relation to Module A (comparative study) in Advanced English. What did you find was the best way for structuring your notes for Module A? Did you base them around context, ideas, values and relevance? My school is doing Pride and Prejudice and Letters to Alice.

Thank you!

BlakeOlivo

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey,

I'll try to give you some advice, based off what I did in preparation for module A. I did Frankenstein/Blade Runner, now the first thing that comes to mind is the text types, how they differ, or how they are similar. In the course specifications, there is a rubric that outlines what students are expected to do. USE that, make notes according to that, and as you stated, the notes should be based around those concepts (which are stated in the rubric) and how they differ AND how they are similar. Do both, because you never know what card the Board will play in the HSC. Also, a plethora of quotes is necessary, otherwise you'll be screwed as to backing up your ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)