Module A: Experience Through Language (1 Viewer)

dead

HSC
WHOO WNGLsiH OVaR!!

YWEAH ME Good it!!!!
Me Winner! `100%
WHOO!~

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
image was really good!! i blabbered on alot but it seemed to make sense to the question in the end surprisingly

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
i feel i went very well with this module..
Its now just a matter of finding out my results.. When do we get the results available on the net??

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
hsvd_g said:
i feel i went very well with this module..
Its now just a matter of finding out my results.. When do we get the results available on the net??
i think 16th dec..

johnny_87

HSC
I did Truman and American Beauty. Doubt I'll repeat my 19/20 from the CSSA trial, but I wrote the right things so should get 15+.

How much easier would it be if we had 3 hours rather than 2?

K6266

HSC
3 hours would be cool!

johnny_87 said:
How much easier would it be if we had 3 hours rather than 2?
Oh i fully agree with you, if i even had 5 more minutes i could have written another page.

I we had 3 hours i could prolly fill all three booklets.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i only wrote 5 pages on this. it was never my strong point. the other modules i filled up the entire booklets.

johnny_87

HSC
Well I tend to rely on sophistication and quality rather than quantity as I'm not the quickest writer so an extra hour would be superb, but I still think I did well. Well enough to get band 5? Not sure

HSC
Images was very easy, one of my related was a primeexample of image manipulation so that tied in nicely with question

bre

yep. easiest one.

but...

I left it till last and lacked enough examples for any decent marks. However, the points I made were decent.

...what kinda mark do you think i'll get?

Ice man

HSC
wow 19/20 and 17/20 they must have marked you guys really easy for trials lol... our highest was like 14 and average 9. Our teachers mark hard so we try even harder for hsc

johnny_87

HSC
Not necessarily Ice Man. A few of us could have done advanced but chose not to. I knew I wouldn't do much work for King Lear because I despise Shakespeare.

Ice man

HSC
yeh, our crappy school thinks if we were actually good enouh to do advance we would, and since we are standard we couldnt possibly write a band 6 essay lol. But it doesnt matter as its all about ranks :)

emskis

Ice man said:
wow 19/20 and 17/20 they must have marked you guys really easy for trials lol... our highest was like 14 and average 9. Our teachers mark hard so we try even harder for hsc

yea our schools averages weren't too great either. im not a very english minded person and so i was getting in the 50s to 60s in my assessments so i dont expect to do very well in the hsc.... but i was still only getting about 5th in the grade

with this module however i thought the question was pretty good, was able to do 2 henry lawson stories and one related, which is more than i normally can do!! yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)