Modernist Creative Writing Piece (Ext 1) (1 Viewer)

ahranee96

HSC
I have studied Mrs Dalloway and Eliot's poems so far and now I have to do a creative piece on a stimulus which will be given during the exam. Its around 50 mins long and that means I definitely have to prepare then twist into the stimulus. But I have no ideas for this story! None at all! Everything that comes doesn't include anything about modernism or doesn't incorporate the writing style so I am officially panicking.

Please help! It will be greatly appreciated. Any ideas are welcome.

Little_Tealeaf

HSC
I've never prepared a creative writing piece for exams, and receive really good creative marks. I've also done a modernist creative assessment, and found that pre-prepared responses my friends did only irritated markers, as they were clearly not based on the stimulus entirely, or were too polished to have been composed in fifty minutes.
My best advice is to do heaps of practise runs, but not have one prepared for the day, and also to compile some modernist concepts to focus on for the exam.
Good luck :)

ocatal

HSC
I've never prepared a creative writing piece for exams, and receive really good creative marks. I've also done a modernist creative assessment, and found that pre-prepared responses my friends did only irritated markers, as they were clearly not based on the stimulus entirely, or were too polished to have been composed in fifty minutes.
My best advice is to do heaps of practise runs, but not have one prepared for the day, and also to compile some modernist concepts to focus on for the exam.
Good luck :)
This was asked a year ago..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)