Modern history (1 Viewer)

hscrabbit

HSC
Any thoughts on what the essays would be for personality part A, conflict in indochina and USA? WWI?
These are mine:
- conflict in indochina: how the political and social issues in indochina lead to the defeat of south vietnamese forces
- USA: implications of growing urbanisation- growth and influence of consumerism, foreign policy

weirdguy99

HSC
N/A
conflict in indochina: how the political and social issues in indochina lead to the defeat of south vietnamese forces
Last years question was on the period from around 1964 to 1975 and 2008 was the entire spectrum. Hopefully this year they might focus a little more on 1954 to 1968. Also, I hope there isn't anything on Cambodia :(

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
USA: similar here, except implication of growing urbanisation, i think more likely to be industrialisation...

thelighthorse

HSC
For US, I'm picking industrialisation, also conservatism, and their effects on causing the Great Depression/in affecting attempts to fight the depression, and also foreign policy.

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
For US, I'm picking industrialisation, also conservatism, and their effects on causing the Great Depression/in affecting attempts to fight the depression, and also foreign policy.
nearly identical, however, i dont think they will ask their effects on causing great depression. this is simply because last year both questions are related to great depression.

hscrabbit

HSC
Do you guys reckon they'll ask to outline the whole life of personality, or rise to prominence?

hscrabbit

HSC
Do you guys reckon they'll ask to outline the whole life of personality, or rise to prominence?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
More likely they'll specify a specific section of their life, however, entire life has been asked before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)