Modern History topic advice needed! (history and the future) (1 Viewer)

Josh Henshaw

HSC
Hello :)

This is my first post so I apologize if I do anything incorrectly, I did use the search bar but could not find anything similar. Anyways, I'm looking for advice on a topic I have chosen for my MH assignment. Could someone please just let me know if it is a relevant topic.

Task Outline: "You are to give a multi-modal presentation that develops and justifies a hypothesis about a contemporary issue which has previously impacted us in a national or global context and also has the potential for the same to happen in the future. The historical concepts of continuity and change should be embedded in your presentation"

In response to this, I have come to a decision to base this assessment on the history of organised crime and what the future is looking like in terms of this issue. I haven't come up with focus questions or a hypothesis yet, that'll come later. Anyhow, am I on the right track here? Is this topic relevant?

ando08182

HSC
That sucks! When I did this assessment we got to do any topic. Organised crime is a big thing to cover though. Do you have to prepare a speech within the presentation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)