Modern History Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Freewheelin

HSC
difficulty of the whole exam outta 10????
7/10
that conflict in europe question mannn. I'm not sure if i did so great on that lol. Could've talked abt the social effects of the air war but my dummy brain talked abt stalingrad/d day cus i saw "to what extent" :/ Rest wasn't hard. Apartheid a) i found a little hard. The Mussolini question was iffy and the japan/soviet territory ambition q was alr. Soviet Union economic transformation was nice. Hoping for 88 raw lol.

Freewheelin

HSC
Conflict in europe was jus so specific and i didnt have a citizens essay prepared fml.

question was how important were the strategic and economic impacts of the air war on germany and britain.

Last edited:

breadcrumbs

HSC
oh my god i walked in probably 60% screwed and they tested me on the 40% i wasnt screwed for

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
@Masaken are you getting that state rank?
my predictions were all correct for ussr (econ transformation + Soviet foreign policy) and cold war (containment) so those essays were a breeze thank the lord 😻, I just regurgitated the foreign policy essay I did for trials and just elaborated on the competing visions part

core study was foul for that 7 marker as the theory only question so it threw me off during reading time but it was pre easy at the end. the 10 marker was a delight <3 china section asked for the pretty niche parts of the syllabus but as long as you looked at all parts of ur notes (I did that for china from 5 to 8 this morning) you were pretty set

Idk about state rank cos the questions were pretty easy apart from Section IV but idk about alignment but we will see. thank you nesa that was the easiest modern exam I've had

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
What were the questions for Section 2/3 for US/Pacific War?
Also what questions were asked in Section 1?
Section I
Q1: 3 marker about how Source A reflects impact of Nazi ideology on religion
Q2: 5 marker describing the value of a source (photo of Mussolini greeting his fascist militia)
Q3: 7 marker (no source) - explain how the nazi regime used propaganda to control the German population or smth
Q4: 10 marker about comparing the territorial ambitions of Germany in Europe and Japan in the Asia-Pacific. You had to integrate evidence from Source C (a cartoon showing a bunch of babies falling into Hitler's bag) and Source D (Basically a document saying that Germany + Japan + Italy only care about the wellbeing of their peoples and maintaining peace)

Don't ask how I still remember that I'm shocked too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)